Text message missed call number
I searched and did not see any threads that mentioned this but I did have a frustrating experience yesterday on the Z10 and would like to know if I missed something. A co-worker called and left me a visual voicemail message which I saw very late in the day and wanted to reply via text message instead of dialing him. Please note this is not a number that I had previously saved in my contacts. There was no option that I could find to reply to them using sms from either the call log or visual voicemail locations. What was even more frustrating is I could copy the number but there was no option to paste it into the 'send to' field of the text message.
Does anyone know how you can text a reply to a missed call that is not in your phone book? Did I miss something?
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-06-13, 09:15 AM #3
- 2 Posts
You're exactly correct. I'm ardent user of bold editions. On z10 if any one gave or even If i' miss the calls, just SMS to that pertuler no we have to spend more time. There is no option other than it. I was totally upset about bbz10. Y the BB developers never thought about it. Please full fill the basics 1st. It' s the best always. I believe BB team quickly patch this & release new os asap
- By l.a.rossmann in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-10, 10:53 PM
- By xtravbx in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-09, 05:09 PM
- By uva185 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 19Last Post: 09-30-08, 11:02 AM
- By tragiclovexx in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-07, 11:57 PM
- By geoffrey1287 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-07, 11:32 PM