First of all I apologise if this is duplicating an existing thread, but I can't find any answers on this particular issue.

My Z10 will not tether with my Playbook. My Bold 9900 used to but for some reason the Z10 will not. It will work across the Bridge but the Playbook cannot find the phone when I try to tether. I'm with O2UK.

I have turned tethering on the Z10, bluetooth on both devices, discoverable on both and paired them. When I try to go from Phone to tablet it says "there are no services to connect." When I try to go from tablet to phone it says "cannot find Z10".

Any help much appreciated because I use my Playbook for private emails and want to pick them up on my travels.
    Cheers.
    05-24-13 04:28 AM
    Okay, I since discovered that there is no bluetooth compatibility between the Z10 and the Playbook. What fresh hell is this?!

Although Bridge can work to some extent, bluetooth is awaiting an update for the Playbook to talk to the Z10. Marvellous.

However, I did read that I can use my Playbook via the mobile hotspot function on the Z10. Any instructions? Tried it and can't get it to work yet. Shall I just get a USB and connect both, will that work?
    05-24-13 10:06 AM
    the solution is simple, so is that will argue a little earlier.
    not long ago in a press conference the beloved Blackberry CIO said, which is ebsurdo try to compete against Apple, saying "if you want a good tablet, stay with an iPad, not reinvent the world" what doing synthesis, results in, If you want a phone that works, that has an excellent operating system, and thousands of apluicaciones premium sufir stops in Blackberry, and changes to APPLE, me in particular and in general, hate, and hate their products , so I went to Android, and I'm happy. almost everything works, I have premium applications, only 2 applications I could not find in android and if Apple OS, and best Blackberry applications are bad for Android applications,. so is that there is the answer

and if I'm disappointed, for blackberry, much, and if I keep waiting for my z10 developer edition, do not think I'll ever, the truth is that we do not want. I am in the process of divorce between marriage and my Blackberry

Blackberry Bold 9900,bold 9000, tourch 8000, curve 8020, Curve 9020, Playbook, 32gb, playbook, 64. 2 Blackberry 7100, 3Blackberry i7000, Blackberry dev Alpha (A) Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, samsung Galaxy II, NewIpad 16, miniIpad 16,
    05-24-13 10:24 AM