I ended up getting an iPad mini through work, and yeah, it's pretty sweet, I must admit. But it is WiFi only. Is there a way to tether it via bluetooth to my Z10, as if it works like Bridge with the PlayBook? My Z10 (also work) is not on a plan that allows hotspot or internet tethering. I have found how to jailbreak the mini, but need to know what to do on the end of the Z10 to be able to connect the two. I tried straight connecting them via bluetooth, and they pair but I have to activate internet tethering which, again, I can't do.

Any advice?
    02-05-14 11:15 AM
    If you were able to tether the two togeather with BT then your telco could still potentially identify the fact you are internet tethering.

Its not like the ipad mini is cheap, so why not just spash the few quid extra to get tethering added to your telco plan? Plus then there is no risk of any jailbreak going wrong.
    02-05-14 11:38 AM
    If you were able to tether the two togeather with BT then your telco could still potentially identify the fact you are internet tethering.

Its not like the ipad mini is cheap, so why not just spash the few quid extra to get tethering added to your telco plan? Plus then there is no risk of any jailbreak going wrong.
    Well, where's the fun in that!? LOL Hey, after you get involved in and become a favorite of installing leaks, jailbreaking just seems like another means to an end. We've honestly paid our telco enough over the years, if I don't find a way to do it on my own, I may just call and ask them to comp it to a long time customer.
    02-05-14 12:07 PM
    02-05-14 05:08 PM
    Fair enough. I've done my fair amount of jailbreaking devices too. Plus I trust my telco about as far as I could throw them lol, they've been giving me a re-occuring discount for the last 4 years, they don't even know why, i'm happy to accept the discount haha.
    02-05-14 05:37 PM
    What about just creating a mobile hot spot from your BlackBerry and use it for your I pad mini.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 07:50 PM
    Sorry didn't see that you can't do the mobile hot spot bc of work. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 07:51 PM
    EXCELLENT! Thank you! I worked into the steps that were shown and it seemed to go well, but one step didn't go just as he said. I asked him for help and hopefully soon, I'm hotpottin' all over dis beeatch with my Z10! Thanks!
    02-07-14 01:56 PM
    EXCELLENT! Thank you! I worked into the steps that were shown and it seemed to go well, but one step didn't go just as he said. I asked him for help and hopefully soon, I'm hotpottin' all over dis beeatch with my Z10! Thanks!
    Word
    02-07-14 03:07 PM