I went to a local store and tested out a Q10 today and I must say I am not in love with the physical keyboard Anymore like I did on my bold 9000 and I am so use to virtual keyboards now for the past 4 years I can not bring myself to ever use a physical keyboard device again.

That being said it is a awesome device and all functions swipes all same as the Z10 and hub as well, just half the screen size.

I may consider a Q10 for a backup device in say 6-8 months as I am not in a hurry for one now as I thought I would be once I got my hands on a unit, but I love the feeling of the Z10 in my hands and the bigger screen.
    BergerKing and Ahmed Hanif like this.
    05-17-13 06:48 PM
    I went to a local store and tested out a Q10 today and I must say I am not in love with the physical keyboard Anymore like I did on my bold 9000 and I am so use to virtual keyboards now for the past 4 years I can not bring myself to ever use a physical keyboard device again.

That being said it is a awesome device and all functions swipes all same as the Z10 and hub as well, just half the screen size.

I may consider a Q10 for a backup device in say 6-8 months as I am not in a hurry for one now as I thought I would be once I got my hands on a unit, but I love the feeling of the Z10 in my hands and the bigger screen.
    As much as I like the physical keyboard, I have also gotten past that. I enjoy the bigger screen, and I've reached a comfort level with a virtual keyboard. The 9850 was the device that set me free.
    05-17-13 07:08 PM
    Same here checked on out last week, it was nice, reminded me of my physical keybroad days
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:44 PM
    I've gotten the hang of virtual keyboards, but I guess i've been using them since the original iPhone back in 2007. I can understand peoples' liking of the actual keyboard, but the screen real estate is a big draw card for me, and I like the versatility of touchscreen phones.

My current Z10 being the best I've used on any device I've owned (previously iOS and then Windows Phone 7)

While I'm sure many will love their Q10's, the smaller screen for me would feel like I've made a sacrifice. Having said that, I'll give a Q10 a try if I see one in a store.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:48 PM
    Have yet to try out a q10 but eager to try one out.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:49 PM
    I personally like the Z10 a lot more!!

I love the virtual keyboard and screen size!
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:53 PM
    I personally feel the other way, tried a Q10 and made me want it more

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:55 PM
    I forgot to mention I can not justify the price of 199.00 of the q10 as opposed to 149.00 or 99.99 for the z10, I got z10 for 139.99 when it first launched.

The q10 being an awesome device to me the price difference between the z10 will be it's non selling factor.
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:58 PM
    I think the z10 is amazing the best virtual keyboard imo.

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 07:59 PM
    me too, I go try q10 at nearest store, I still love my z10

Posted via CB10
    BergerKing likes this.
    05-17-13 08:15 PM
    Buddy of mine just got it yesterday. I like the size and the curvy feel to it and the keyboard is very nice. The screen surprisingly looked bigger than I had imagined and the space the keyboard took up was less than I thought as well. Good looking device but I like the Z10. Too used to this keyboard now so I'll probably stick it out with this for a while.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 02:43 AM
    I tried a q10, loved the keyboard although i feel like i may actually type slower on it, but it's so easy and accurate and senseless. However, I don't think i could handle the screen. seems to claustrophobic and when on webpages you have to scroll left to right as well as up and down.
    05-18-13 02:53 AM
    I tried a q10, loved the keyboard although i feel like i may actually type slower on it, but it's so easy and accurate and senseless. However, I don't think i could handle the screen. seems to claustrophobic and when on webpages you have to scroll left to right as well as up and down.
    I turned off the spelling check on the z10.
    05-18-13 10:29 AM