@meganVee:

Try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.

After that reboot, any better luck?
    madx80h likes this.
    06-26-13 02:59 AM
    That won't work - I had the same issue at least 50 times trying to update it. I ended up using BB LInk to update instead. That was the only way to update. Many others have / had the same issue.
    06-26-13 05:36 AM
    Well I did get it to restart. It was messed up afterwards. I was unable to do the update through link so I had to try ota again. I did it around 12:37am but it took a few hours for it to restart even tho it tells me that it restarted at 00:31am. It was still on the 100% screen at 1:30am. Went to sleep woke up around 3am or later and it was restarted. All is good now. Working. I hope it does fix the random reebok because the last week has been brutal for them at least for me. So all is well now after a long wait for the phone to boot up again.

Thank you for the suggestion! I will remember it if it messes up again!

@meganVee:

Try a device reset first. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.

After that reboot, any better luck?

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10!!!
    Elite1 likes this.
    06-26-13 09:04 AM
    Anyone get a 600 kb applications update today...

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 09:18 AM
    No 600kb update here.

I just had my first reset since doing the update though and I have noticed my phone running very hot, reaching 105 degrees even.

I have had **** battery life. For instance my phone has been off charge since 8am and it is now 10:19am andbb it has 57% battery life and is sitting at 91.4 degrees.

Wishing I didn't sign a 3 year contract at this point so I could get the s4. As much as I love this phone if I don't have a charger everywhere I go I am SOL. That and the fact that I can't have apps for my phone with my security system or automation system with my house. Really fed up at this point.

07-01-13 11:30 AM
    No reboots in a week since update. Phone battery lasts 24 hrs and has been running cool except when on the phone for more than a minute.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 12:05 PM
    I wish. I have to carry a charger with me now. Phone runs hot constantly and battery drains ridiculously fast.
    2 hrs off charge and I am down to 50% or less. Oddly enough if I keep wifi on it drains much slower which makes no sense.

07-03-13 01:24 AM
    Several weeks in. Not a reboot to be seen. Seems like it's back to the way it was before it started accessing the Telus network
    07-04-13 11:27 AM
    I wish. I have to carry a charger with me now. Phone runs hot constantly and battery drains ridiculously fast.
    2 hrs off charge and I am down to 50% or less. Oddly enough if I keep wifi on it drains much slower which makes no sense.

No, that's often the case, with Wi-Fi taking less power.

If you're not always in LTE coverage, you might be expending power "looking" for the LTE network.
    Because I rarely have LTE coverage at home, I just turn it off in Network Connections.
    07-04-13 08:39 PM
    Anyway, I have noticed on this build that my Z10 does heat up more noticeably. Even web browsing does it, no games necessary...

I've also noticed that I will drop wireless data service (small case h) much more often, almost back to 10.0.9 frequency. (I know not everyone has that issue at all.)
    What's worse is that it takes 2-3 device resets in a row to restore data service sometimes. This has happened to me 4-5 times now on this build.

What were the improvements over 10.1.0.1720 again...?
    07-04-13 09:27 PM
    Anyway, I have noticed on this build that my Z10 does heat up more noticeably. Even web browsing does it, no games necessary...

I've also noticed that I will drop wireless data service (small case h) much more often, almost back to 10.0.9 frequency. (I know not everyone has that issue at all.)
    What's worse is that it takes 2-3 device resets in a row to restore data service sometimes. This has happened to me 4-5 times now on this build.

What were the improvements over 10.1.0.1720 again...?
    I have the same issue where the lower case h will appear and I'll lose data services Never had it happen until this version. It takes me awhile to get it back too. Turning airplane mode on/off, rebooting, etc doesn't always work either.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 01:17 AM
    I have the same issue where the lower case h will appear and I'll lose data services Never had it happen until this version. It takes me awhile to get it back too. Turning airplane mode on/off, rebooting, etc doesn't always work either.

Posted via CB10
    Use the device reset (long hold of top button) per my instructions about 10 posts up.

But like I said though, might take 2-3 resets on this build.

This is how you CB10, son!
    madx80h likes this.
    07-07-13 12:37 AM
    I tried by USB cable three times to udapte. Stuck in 100% for several hours. I had to reboot by holding the power buttons each times about four times. I tried with the Wifi to udapte to 1.1.2014 and the samething happen. After that, the SMS always appear in notification. This update suck. It buged my cellphone for an entire day and finaly, i had to stay with no update.
    07-13-13 08:38 PM

I'm going through this as well. Tried everything to fix it ended up doing an os reload and it was fixed...for a week and it started again. I'm going to wipe my phone again and try to pin point what's happening and why.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 09:04 PM
    I tried by USB cable three times to udapte. Stuck in 100% for several hours. I had to reboot by holding the power buttons each times about four times. I tried with the Wifi to udapte to 1.1.2014 and the samething happen. After that, the SMS always appear in notification. This update suck. It buged my cellphone for an entire day and finaly, i had to stay with no update.
    I have this version with Telus and I'm not having any problems. I updated via Wifi. So far so good but I'm hoping telus will come out with 10.2 soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 10:57 PM
    Hey @elite1, are you still having an issue where a lower case h appears and you lose data services?

I found this was happening more frequently for me, and almost every time that it's happened was shortly after losing wifi. So, when I'd leave home, work, etc - I'd also lose data services. Returning to a wifi area would bring back my connection to data services. The device reset solution you mentioned earlier doesn't always work for me either. Sometimes I'll reset it 2-3 times and it still won't reconnect.

As a test, I left wifi off all and haven't had an issue losing data services yet. Have you noticed a trend for when you lose service? Or have you moved onto a leaked OS?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 05:59 PM
    NM, just lost data again sans a change in wifi, location, etc. Damn....

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:55 PM
    I've been having a problem where sometimes if I enter an area with no service and then return to an area with service, my phone will not reconnect to the Telus network. The blackberry symbol will disappear, but it will show that I have full bars. BBMs will not work, text messages will not work, and phone calls will not work. It's annoying because sometimes I'm expecting a phone call or a message and nothing will go through until I turn off my mobile network and turn it on again.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 10:01 PM
93 ... 234