Telus 9800 to ZED 10?
Stupid question of the week...
I've got perhaps 2 years or less left on a contract with my 9800 on Telus. I've saved a bit of cash and think I might buy a Z10 outright from Telus. My plan has a mere 500 mb which has been fine for my use including PB tethering. I'm hoping the SIM will transfer without issue but am not sure about the "tiered" plans for BB10. Just don't want to sign another contract right now... Thoughts?
Cheers,First a Storm 2, then a Torch 9800, now a Z10 and Playbook 16g
"You can only do great things a few times on a few products"--- Tim Cook
- By RubberChicken76 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-22-2012, 10:55 AM
- By fyre in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2008, 10:40 PM
- By Rumbles in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:15 PM
- By NJJ in forum AT&TReplies: 37Last Post: 10-05-2008, 05:25 PM
- By psifry in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2008, 07:33 PM