I called customer support regarding my call log issues and he told me that they were expecting a large update before the Q10 release in May. He also the update would handle the outlook mail sync issue? I dont use Outlook, so I am not sure what that issue is. He told me AT&T should have the Q10 by 2nd week in May. Unfortunately he couldn't help me with my issue, so I will be going back to my Torch into it is handled.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-11-13 05:25 PM
    I called customer support regarding my call log issues and he told me that they were expecting a large update before the Q10 release in May. He also the update would handle the outlook mail sync issue? I dont use Outlook, so I am not sure what that issue is. He told me AT&T should have the Q10 by 2nd week in May. Unfortunately he couldn't help me with my issue, so I will be going back to my Torch into it is handled.

Posted via CB10
    This is correct. We all know the BB 10.1 OS will be released either before the Q10 comes out or when it does get released. The Q10 will have 10.1 already in it so this is when they will release the update to the Z10. As for the features & such? No one knows what will be in it until the change log gets released.
    04-11-13 05:44 PM