Well, after going through several AT&T customer service centers including the NBO, it appears that I am not able to pre-order a Z10 as a Premier enterprise customer. According to the NBO, the Z10 is not available for Premier customers to pre-order.

One would think that AT&T would want to open pre-orders for their new flagship Blackberry device to its largest enterprise customers. But evidently not.

Now all I have to do is point this out to the NBO and see if they can get it fixed.

Old Ag
    03-12-13 07:43 AM
    When I was doing my pre-order I saw a blurb off to the side that said "coming soon for business." It appears that they are focusing on consumer sales before corporate. Interesting that T-mobile is doing just the opposite.
    03-12-13 08:02 AM
    Just confirmed. The phone will not be available for pre-order for Premiere enterprise customers. As of this moment, it will not appear on the Premiere site until the 22nd.

I find it rather odd. The i-Phone 5 was available for pre-order from the Premiere site.

There is a bit of a work-around. You must drop your enterprise account number from your account, then you can pre-order. Afterwards, you can add your enterprise account number back to your account, but it could take up to two billing cycles for you to be re-added. During the intervening time, you will loose your enterprise discount. The one to two months of missed discounts will not be credited back either.

I wonder if Blackberry knows what their largest providers of Blackberry enterprise customers (AT&T) is doing to those enterprise customers?

Old Ag
    03-12-13 08:15 AM
    we have a premier account here too. I just asked our at&t rep to secure x amount of z10's for us. that was my extent of pre-ordering Granted we arent getting more than a handful so I could see how that would be a huge inconveniece to bigger blackberry using customers. maybe see if your rep can help you out.
    03-12-13 08:21 AM
    I own a small business. They convinced me to go "Premier" for my five lines. When I realized that the "discounts" they promised me never showed, and that I couldn't drop my data down from the 2Gb, I switched back. I don't really understand the purpose for Premier for a small business.
    03-12-13 08:21 AM
    we have a premier account here too. I just asked our at&t rep to secure x amount of z10's for us. that was my extent of pre-ordering Granted we arent getting more than a handful so I could see how that would be a huge inconveniece to bigger blackberry using customers. maybe see if your rep can help you out.
    I could go through my corporate rep, but I'd have to locate them. I work for a company in the Top 20 of the Fortune 500. We are undergoing a pilot study of BES10, so as of right now, there are no large BB10 pre-orders from us. As well most of our employees don't have corporate issued devices, rather its almost entirely BYOD. Premiere does support BYOD. There are still a few corporate issued Blackberry's around our company. But basically, like most large companies, Premiere offers our employees a significant discount through AT&T, but we have to do our own purchasing through the Premier web site.

Old Ag
    03-12-13 08:41 AM
    I completely do not agree with this. Once I saw the notice, via Crackberry not that stupid AT&T email notification email that STILL hasn't arrived, I went online to try to uprgrade. Took forever...and gave up trying on my own and chatted with someone online for help. They said to wait about 15 minutes and I should be able to (it was 845pm PST). So I figured ok, I guess I'll just have to wait til it gets to midnight EST so I waited and still wasn't able to. SO I then wait until midnight PST and STILL no go. Online support said to try again in the morning and contact the premier help line.

I get on this morning to try to preorder again...same thing happens. This time I call 611. Spoke to a very nice young lady based out of the east coast and was basically told the same thing Old Ag has posted.

I just don't get it....why would AT&T screw over their premier customers like this? I have been with AT&T since 1994. The lady on the phone was in disbelief too that the premier person said it will not be available to us until the 22nd. Is there anyway we can roll this crap up the AT&T corporate ladder? This is highly unacceptable. Way to make your premier customers feel like they are not a vital part of your business.
    03-12-13 08:42 AM
    While I agree that this sucks for the true business customer, it also sucks for those like me, who took advantage of the AT&T discount offered through ADP as my employer's payroll provider.

We ARE consumers, not businesses...

But then again, my W-2 suggests that I work for ADP, not my employer LOL
    03-12-13 08:46 AM
    AT&T is the epitomy of failure when it comes to customer service and communication. They have one of the worst marketing teams I've ever seen. They continue to fail to properly communicate to their business customers. They've once again pissed off Corporate America users. To not make the Z10 pre-orders available for Premier accounts is downright stupidity. BlackBerry, take note.....You need to be the voice for your faithful in the US, because AT&T doesn't have a clue.
    hytran and brout like this.
    03-12-13 08:51 AM
    I've made a bit of noise at AT&T about this and I am doing so through my employer and Blackberry. Also submitted a news tip to Crackberry, so hopefully we'll get a headline on the site about this and get a bit of national exposure and attention from AT&T and Blackberry. I can't imagine why AT&T would purposely do this.

-Old Ag
    03-12-13 09:03 AM
    this is almost worse than verizon remaining silent about the Z10 for the last six weeks.
    03-12-13 09:31 AM
    This sucks! Been dying for this phone and can't pre-order it like I'd like to. I'm a personal user/customer, but because of the company discount, they got me stuck and won't let me pre-order.
    03-12-13 09:44 AM
    Maybe try walking into a store and don't mention anything about enterprise. See what happens!

Or try through best buy. Maybe it will slip through.
    03-12-13 10:21 AM
    Yep just got off the phone with them and can't get the phone till it comes out on the 22nd
    Guess I will see if best buy will allow me to preorder from them
    03-12-13 10:23 AM
    FWIW, my Premier rep cut 'n' pasted his internal email:

BlackBerry Z10 to Launch March 22

Today, AT&T announced plans to launch the BlackBerry Z10 on March 22 for $199.99. Beginning March 12, AT&T will kick-off consumer pre-sales of the BlackBerry� Z10 smartphone for $199.99 with a two-year agreement at BlackBerry Z10 - Black cell phone from AT&T. The smartphone will be generally available for all customers, including corporate customers or those receiving a corporate discount, through all AT&T channels on March 22.

Time for me to hassle him and see if he can set aside any pre-orders.

Yep just got off the phone with them and can't get the phone till it comes out on the 22nd
    Guess I will see if best buy will allow me to preorder from them
    03-12-13 10:44 AM
    I am so annoyed with this issue.
    03-12-13 10:49 AM
    I can sympathize with all of you. As far as I could tell Telus corporate accounts weren't able to pre-order the Z10 either, and I was forced to purchase mine at one of 2 independent retailers in Waterloo. Kinda sucked after I had waited in line all morning at a Telus store to pickup a Z10 and then the Telus store said I couldn't buy it from them

Have some patience guys it'll come!!
    03-12-13 10:53 AM
    I can confirm this. I was not able to pre-order the Z10 either. Clicking on the "Pre-Order Now" button took me to my account where the Z10 is not available for an upgrade. After hours of research speaking to several customer service representatives at different departments --including Web Order Direct, Web Assistance, Sales and Premier Support-- I was told that Premier Account customers cannot pre-order the BlackBerry Z10. It does not make any sense that business customers cannot pre-order the preeminent business phone.

Well, after going through several AT&T customer service centers including the NBO, it appears that I am not able to pre-order a Z10 as a Premier enterprise customer. According to the NBO, the Z10 is not available for Premier customers to pre-order.

One would think that AT&T would want to open pre-orders for their new flagship Blackberry device to its largest enterprise customers. But evidently not.

Now all I have to do is point this out to the NBO and see if they can get it fixed.

Old Ag
    03-12-13 12:20 PM
    Yea, so since we get a discount through our Harley Owners Group, we are considered a "Premier Customer" too. So I just went through this as well, can't pre-order the phone until the 22nd. Why would I pre-order the phone on the 22nd when I could just walk into a store and get it right then on the 22nd? Some times AT&T can be very ignorant. I've been with them for almost 10 years now and never had ant real gripes. But this one tops the cake!
    03-12-13 12:22 PM
    Man this is bull crap, I am not an enterprise customer and I can't pre order as an upgrade!! I tried going through the website but once I get to the point where I can select a device the z10 is not listed. I even called customer service and tried over the phone, the guy was clueless and said he couldn't do it either. I'm so frustrated, when can I try to do a pre order through best buy, any know? it's like att is turning my money down at every step of the way with this device!!! first the long delay, now this bs, man if i wasn't so hardcore BlackBerry i would have given up on this so long ago. i guess if worse comes to worse i will just have to pick one up in store on the 22nd....#frustrated
    brout likes this.
    03-12-13 12:27 PM
    holy crap, okay reading through the posts i just realize, i am getting a discount b/c of my "previous" employer, and so they must have me listed as an enterprise customer b/c of this. my experience is matching what everyone is saying. wow, okay this sucks so bad!!!!
    03-12-13 12:29 PM
    A post in another thread says Premiers have to preorder at an AT&T store?

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post8111510

Anyone tried this? If I get a chance I may try the store here in the Loop (Monroe & Wells) on the way to the train...
    03-12-13 12:33 PM
    Yea, so since we get a discount through our Harley Owners Group, we are considered a "Premier Customer" too. So I just went through this as well, can't pre-order the phone until the 22nd. Why would I pre-order the phone on the 22nd when I could just walk into a store and get it right then on the 22nd? Some times AT&T can be very ignorant. I've been with them for almost 10 years now and never had ant real gripes. But this one tops the cake!
    Premier customers are not pre-ordering on the 22nd. It would be just a regular order. You can either go into the store on the 22nd and hope there is stock or hopefully finally be able to order online on the 22nd. However, it seems if you are a premier customer then your best bet is to just go into an AT&T store on the 22nd.
    03-12-13 12:42 PM
    We also have a small premier account and could not upgrade online. I however, did not go into a store, but did contact our rep and was informed, I had to wait. I was not planning on renewing the line contract, so I just went to GSMNation.com and purchased one for $689. It was higher than the $550, but I can have it in a couple days and it is not locked to AT&T. btw...I will be rocking before the end of week on BES10. No sense in waiting till the 22nd. Should have done it sooner.
    03-12-13 12:42 PM
    Well, guess I don't have to call them today, then, since we are premier too, thru the state. F@$? a duck! More damn delays
    CrownIsle likes this.
    03-12-13 12:49 PM
41 12