- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Thanks... been trying to get my hands on one to demo and hope it revives RIM or at least their reputation.--
Chris Britt - Priviley LLC
BlackBerry Lover, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist....
- BlackBerry Torch 9810
- Apple iPhone 4
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 - AT&T
- Motorola Atrix - AT&T
- BlackBerry Bold 9000 - AT&T
- BlackBerry Pearl 8100 - Cingular
- BlackBerry Electron 8700c - Cingular
- BlackBerry 7220 - Nextel
- 02-16-2013, 07:50 PM #5
I do really love it, but cannot wait for the Z10 (I'm on AT&T)
My thinking is BBRY is back....and in time, will be the standard. I just hope they keep the peddle to the medal.
Even though I'm gs3 now...... I'm a crackhead & I believe...... & I own shares :-)
- 02-16-2013, 08:15 PM #7
- 02-16-2013, 08:56 PM #9
- 02-16-2013, 11:11 PM #13It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- 02-17-2013, 06:36 PM #16Yes, Anger Management does work. 5th time is the charm.
- 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM #21
AT&T has had their apps ready for a while, but havent released any OTA upgrades. If AT&T announces on the 15th, they should start selling 1-2 weeks later (preorders I would bet would be for that day) AT&T also has the plans in the system already.~S_A
- 03-06-2013, 08:14 AM #23
I hate AT&T. It seems to be that they want to drag our suffering out as long as possible.BlackBerry Bold 9000 (OS 4.6)>Blackberry Torch 9800 (OS 6.0)>Blackberry Z10 (STL-100-3) OS: 10.2.1.2141 Dev
AT&T Baltimore, MD
- By CrackberryBrandon in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 12Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:54 AM
- By data77 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2011, 09:22 AM
- By Status45 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9860/9850Replies: 53Last Post: 11-08-2011, 08:32 PM
- By Pure1rish in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2009, 07:51 AM
- By BDBOLD in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 21Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:20 PM