I am AT&T now typing on a blackberry z10!

I have have I phone 4s and I am trying to decide decide I want a z10 or a10.

A quick review

This phone works very well for multitasking. The virtual keyboard is really good. In fact I think it is better than I phone. Because th screen is slightly bigger the keys are bigger to hit. I think the predictive text above does letter is is but it really seems to be difficult to use in a fast way. Also as I type this on th virtual key board board . I am Not deleting and and maybe I is the firm ware but I I typing faster than this phone can keep up. I didn't have this on an I phone. Aside from that th accuracy accuracy amazing!!!! at at&t now in a z10-img_00000007.jpg
    bb624 likes this.
    03-24-13 01:45 PM
    Hey an AT&T Store with BB Signage! Whatya know they do exist.
    Grumblegrumble and eldricho like this.
    03-24-13 01:49 PM
    I'm sure you wanted to say q10 not a10
    03-24-13 01:52 PM
    Whoa! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG signage! Way to go, that AT&T.
    chris8189 likes this.
    03-24-13 01:54 PM
    Once you use the VKB for at least some hours you will love it, go ahead for Z10 its definitely a good choice (my opinion)

Posted via CB10
    wrusprod likes this.
    03-24-13 01:54 PM
    Why aren't all experiences at AT&T stores the same? Shouldn't they all have those ginormous signs no matter where you are in the country?
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-24-13 01:56 PM
    Go for it!! Fabulous phone!!! Had it side by side with iphone friend today....Iphone looked like a toy!
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-24-13 01:57 PM
    yep keyboard took a bit to get use to..I like it much better than the screen typing on my Torch!..I watched the video on the keyboard and typing and got some good points.
    03-24-13 01:58 PM
    Once you use the VKB for at least some hours you will love it, go ahead for Z10 its definitely a good choice (my opinion)

Posted via CB10
    agreed and the demo unit might be getting confused if different people use it as different peopel have different typing styles and speakign styles
    03-24-13 01:59 PM
    Why aren't all experiences at AT&T stores the same? Shouldn't they all have those ginormous signs no matter where you are in the country?
    My AT&T was so lame. Half the phones were off the wall. No Z10 to be seen. I think they were in the process of changing over phones though.
    03-24-13 02:00 PM
    Hey an AT&T Store with BB Signage! Whatya know they do exist.
    It was the first in the store too!!
    03-24-13 02:07 PM
    I'm sure you wanted to say q10 not a10
    Yes. I take the entire thing without deleting. And honestly on my iPhone I type terribly on it and constantly correcting my words. But on the BlackBerry as you can see I had some typos but literally about 80% lesson typos on the BlackBerry then on the iPhone.
    03-24-13 02:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'll be honest with you after I posted this I continue to type multiple things. And it seem to bog down the phone. Now I was not using ascendant which really shouldn't have anything to do with it. However, I did notice that there was a significant lag in the OS specifically after I tried correcting my spelling and going through the motions of trying to move my cursor to the middle of a sentence. At the end of the day I think it's just an OS issue because it's new
    03-24-13 02:16 PM
    Honestly, Best Buy was the most disappointing. I went there first and all they had was dummy unit no life units however the manager did say he won one at a contest where I live however he forgot to bring it to work. But I found Adonai really didn't believe.
    03-24-13 02:23 PM
    Go for it!! Fabulous phone!!! Had it side by side with iphone friend today....Iphone looked like a toy!
    I was really impressed with how thin the phone actually is compared to an iPhone. He did have a really good feel professionals sleek elegance. Although it was not as sexy as an iPhone given the glass in the metal it was a very sleek elegant phone.
    03-24-13 02:24 PM
    Nice poster, I wish more AT&T would use more advertising

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 02:26 PM
    agreed and the demo unit might be getting confused if different people use it as different peopel have different typing styles and speakign styles
    This will sound sad, however I was the first person to play with this phone at this store. I knew this because when I turned it on it was still on the options screen to set up the BlackBerry. And there was no text messages phones or anything else done on the phone. Once I actually got into the OS.
    03-24-13 02:27 PM
    Nice poster, I wish more AT&T would use more advertising

Posted via CB10
    All the signage in this particular store was exactly the same except for the Ninefoot tall iPhone advertisement and.
    03-24-13 02:28 PM
    I did get to use the speech dictation function. It worked very well. It seemed to take up faster talking and Siri does on the iPhone 4S. I was very impressed with that.
    03-24-13 02:31 PM
    After taking a lot of pictures with this device. I found that the device pictures seem to be just a tad darker than iPhone pictures. The iPhone pictures seem to be brighter more vivid colors. You can see a picture that I took with this BlackBerrys z10 at the top of the thread.
    03-24-13 02:56 PM
    If anyone has any questions let me know. I may be able to help!
    03-24-13 03:25 PM
    AT&T is a nationwide network with numerous stores across this ginormous country of ours... This means there are stores in big cities, rural cities, small towns and incorporated places.. America is as different from city to city as it is from coast to coast.. people in the southeast don't buy like people in the north east.. and so forth and so forth.. so advertising and store design, while the overal look may be similar, the advertising and phone placement will not be.... in places where they tend to sell more samsungs and prepaid plans, there will be a larger pre paid section and larger area for samsung.. places where they sell more blackberry's there will be more adverts and such for blackberry's just the way of the world... its how they capture their target audience... Ive been in stores where the iphone was not the first phone on display, Ive also been to stores where they have bigger advertisement for uverse than for sell phones....
    03-24-13 03:41 PM
    That's the same sign that was up where I got mine but the iphone were at the entry door and all the androids were on the opposing wall 15-20 ft away. The only positive was it was right beside a iphone 4 but then again it was marked to $0.99

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 03:51 PM