- 03-12-2013, 02:06 AM #6
Nothing as of yet. I was in ATT tonight just before the store closed with my wife while she bought her Galaxy Note II. I tried to get the guy taking her info to preorder me one ahead of today (no dice).
Same old story continues to be told, "Nobody wants a BlackBerry." Uh hello I want a BlackBerry. " He went so far as to say that BlackBerry will eventually go to Android. What!!!? You got to play with one and you still think they will go Android. So disgusted
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-12-2013, 04:27 AM #9BlackBerry Bold 9000 (OS 4.6)>Blackberry Torch 9800 (OS 6.0)>Blackberry Z10 (STL-100-3) OS: 10.2.0.1725 Dev
- 248 Posts
AT&T Baltimore, MD
- 03-12-2013, 08:01 AM #11
I hate to say it, but with 'sign up' to be notified typically doesn't get sent till AFTER a product is released. I've always found that most annoying.
I bet you come 22nd\23rd March you start to see emails...
- By davistld01 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2012, 08:17 PM
- By panamaline in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2008, 05:55 AM
- By benzine78 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 15Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:14 PM
- By Seely in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:24 AM
- By joanne in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 03:04 PM