Try to pre order as a new customer. When it arrives just have AT&T adjust the sim to the phone number you want and adjust your existing plan as an upgrade.
    03-14-13 06:39 PM
    I for one, am frustrated with the fact that us Premier customers can't even pre-order the device. I was () close to switching over to T-Mobile to get the device, but I hesitated and am staying with AT&T.
    hamsterwheel likes this.
    03-14-13 09:26 PM
    Got mine in at 11:30 EDT Monday night from AT&T. Full retail price.

Just about one more week now! I can't wait!
    03-14-13 09:50 PM
    Why didn't they get white?
    because verizon pulled their strings to be the only U.S. carrier to have white on release.white will probably go to the other U.S. carriers later on.
    03-15-13 02:40 AM
    Got mine in at 11:30 EDT Monday night from AT&T. Full retail price.

Just about one more week now! I can't wait!
    How did you do that?

EDIT: It's because I'm a premier customer that I can't order I know this. But I chatted online and the guy said have them remove my corporate fan number, then order the phone, then have them add it back. So much trouble just so I can pre-order. On the plus side, my premier upgrade page did finally show a Z10 add saying coming soon for order on March 22.

Do you think I will have trouble getting one if I wait to order next Friday?
    Last edited by hamsterwheel; 03-15-13 at 08:34 AM.
    03-15-13 06:48 AM
    I went into Best Buy last night and did my preorder. I was so excited and talk about the phone with the all the sale guys. I may have even converted a few to the Z10. I'm just waiting for that email to for Pick-up at the store. The sale guys said they want to be at the store for when I pick it up.. They want to see the excitement on my face when I get it. I was surprised how so friendly The Best Buy guys were .

I was at the AT&T store on Wednesday and a sale associate there had one for Demo . They went get it from her and let me play on it. OMG it was an amazing feeling!! I can't wait to hold mine and never let it go. I have been waiting too long for this phone. March 22nd can't get here soon enough!!!
    kidkamel, Duvi and brout like this.
    03-15-13 11:26 AM
    How did you do that?

EDIT: It's because I'm a premier customer that I can't order I know this. But I chatted online and the guy said have them remove my corporate fan number, then order the phone, then have them add it back. So much trouble just so I can pre-order. On the plus side, my premier upgrade page did finally show a Z10 add saying coming soon for order on March 22.

Do you think I will have trouble getting one if I wait to order next Friday?
    No, I don't think you'd have any trouble ordering next Friday. It's a shame they're not offering pre-orders to premier customers (you'd think going by the name, they'd get even earlier offers), but I'm sure that if you ordered on the 22nd, you'd have a device by the end of the next week.
    03-15-13 12:38 PM
    No, I don't think you'd have any trouble ordering next Friday. It's a shame they're not offering pre-orders to premier customers (you'd think going by the name, they'd get even earlier offers), but I'm sure that if you ordered on the 22nd, you'd have a device by the end of the next week.
    I know right? What good is being "premier"? lol.

What I mean is I will be at the store first thing in the morning. Hopefully I can buy and walk out with one.
    Don't think I can wait to order it online and wait for it to ship. I'm done waiting. LOL
    03-15-13 12:44 PM
    just talked to a high school friend of mine who works at one of my local at&t stores.he told me that they will have them in stock on the 22nd and that he's going to put one aside for me.i didn't even ask him to do it,he offered,and i hardly talk to this person.so i plan on walking out of the store with a shiny new device and some sort of carrying holster for it since they probably won't have device specific cases for it on the 22nd,only 7 more days to go
    03-15-13 03:05 PM
    Some AT&T stores are now getting test/demo units, so call your local one and ask! I am going tomorrow.
    03-15-13 06:08 PM
    I've ordered mine, from Best Buy. The sales guy was more excited than me, and he is the ambassador for BlackBerry at the Best Buy in Acworth, GA...

He said they have two seminars before Friday's release. BlackBerry and Best Buy are taking this release seriously, no?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-16-13 03:26 PM
    OK, wife and I went to AT&T this afternoon and pre-ordered and upgraded our plan to a family plan with 6 Gig data (coming from unlimited data...). So, I'm waiting for a tracking number. Then I asked him to check if they had a demo unit, and he went in the back and pulled out a new box with one. He popped the battery in and handed it to me to play with. It was fantastic! The phone feels perfect in my hand, amazed at how light it is. Put it side by side with the Ithing 5 and it was bigger, but not cumbersome in size like the Samsung Nope or the SGS4. I liked the keyboard right away, my wife is going to need some time to acclimate. The auto correct is neat, as is the predictive text and flicking the words up to the screen. Browser was snappy. Didn't have any emails or other such accounts installed so the hub was empty. But I was playing with it for about a half hour. VERY cool. I showed off some of the features to the CS guy. He dug it and was lookign forward to playing with it a bit...
    Now I'm even more eager to get my hands on this!
    Later,
    B.
    Snap51 likes this.
    03-16-13 04:19 PM
    I just ordered from AT&T store near my home.
    3-5 days, is what I am told, it could be earlier as well. I am one of those on the Unlimited Grandmother plan.
    Last edited by naudurivsm; 03-20-13 at 05:45 PM.
    03-16-13 05:57 PM
    I am also currently on an unlimited plan with AT&T (BlackBerry Personal w/200 txt mgs). I would be moved over to the BlackBerry unlimited LTE plan once the Z10 comes in. However, the store rep said I would not be able to keep the 200 text messaging part of my previous plan unless I either 1) pay per txt or 2) upgrade to unlimited txts for $20. Why no in-between?

Since I'm usually under the limit of my text allotment currently, it makes no sense for me to pay $20 for unlimited messaging. Is that what you all are hearing as well?
    03-16-13 08:23 PM
    Same here...
    03-17-13 01:25 AM
    I pre-ordered from Bestbuy as well. The one around the corner from my job. Since I'm working that day, I'll probably take a 'smoke break' (even though I don't smoke) to go pick it up.

The girl who took my order was real cool.
    03-17-13 09:29 AM
    I went into Best Buy last night and did my preorder. I was so excited and talk about the phone with the all the sale guys. I may have even converted a few to the Z10. I'm just waiting for that email to for Pick-up at the store. The sale guys said they want to be at the store for when I pick it up.. They want to see the excitement on my face when I get it. I was surprised how so friendly The Best Buy guys were .

I was at the AT&T store on Wednesday and a sale associate there had one for Demo . They went get it from her and let me play on it. OMG it was an amazing feeling!! I can't wait to hold mine and never let it go. I have been waiting too long for this phone. March 22nd can't get here soon enough!!!
    That's how I felt when it was first released and someone from Canada (tourist) came in to my store asking about cases for it. It was a woman who came in looking for cases and when I asked her to use her phone, she said she left it at home... she then went outside, called her husband in and told him to let me see the device.

He was shocked we didn't sell it in the U.S. yet. Even said, he would have figured that the U.S. would have been the first.

The feel of the device... honestly, is like no other device right now. Felt perfect. I'm in love!
    03-17-13 09:39 AM
    I ordered from AT&T last Monday night. It was very late and I was very tired and twisted 2 numbers of the credit card used. Because of that, my order was not completed at that time. I had to call them and fix the oops the following morning. The rep I spoke with either slipped with some info or was an ***** when he said that I should have my order in 3-5 business days. Today is Business Day #5, and order is still "Processing". I guess the guy was an ***** after all.

Oh well... back to the date expected to ship, Mar 20.
    03-18-13 08:28 AM
    Just spoke with my buddy in Phoenix, he got the AT&T guy at the local store to hold on for him Friday. He said he is taking the day off to get it and spend the day with it.

Looking forward to him getting it so we can try BBM video - I have not had anyone to play with so this will be cool Can't wait for Friday.
    03-18-13 07:43 PM
    I just walked in to an AT&T store to switch from T-Mobile and placed my order. The salesman told me I would get it quicker by having it shipped to me. Once the Z10 comes in, I'm officially an AT&T customer. Hopefully their service doesnt let me down. I've been with T-Mobile for 9yrs. He also went into the back to get one of their units for me to play with and it is sweet!!
    calicocat2010 and saxxman like this.
    03-18-13 09:26 PM
    I just walked in to an AT&T store to switch from T-Mobile and placed my order. The salesman told me I would get it quicker by having it shipped to me. Once the Z10 comes in, I'm officially an AT&T customer. Hopefully their service doesnt let me down. I've been with T-Mobile for 9yrs. He also went into the back to get one of their units for me to play with and it is sweet!!
    This sounds real good to me! I live up in the mountains and 2 hours from an ATT store!
    03-19-13 07:58 AM
    Curses. I'm on a business trip and delayed another week. Meanwhile, my Z10 will be at my house on Friday. I thought not knowing when I could order one was frustrating. Now I'll have one but not be able to get hands on it. At least my venerable 9800 is by my side.

Sent by portable transceiver on 1800MHz
    03-19-13 08:21 AM
    I ordered from AT&T last Monday night. It was very late and I was very tired and twisted 2 numbers of the credit card used. Because of that, my order was not completed at that time. I had to call them and fix the oops the following morning. The rep I spoke with either slipped with some info or was an ***** when he said that I should have my order in 3-5 business days. Today is Business Day #5, and order is still "Processing". I guess the guy was an ***** after all.

Oh well... back to the date expected to ship, Mar 20.
    Maybe the Rep was just giving you their generic "your order should be in within 3-5 business days" answer they probably give hundreds of times a day for regular non-preorder orders.
    03-19-13 10:11 AM
    Anybody notice an ATT logo?
    I don't mind if it's on the battery door, but I'm also hoping there's nothing on the front?
    03-19-13 11:30 AM
    Anybody notice an ATT logo?
    I don't mind if it's on the battery door, but I'm also hoping there's nothing on the front?
    Att logo is only on the bottom of the battery door.
    03-19-13 11:37 AM
256 ... 23456 ...