Check out the T-Mobile USA facebook page. They have the Z10 posted I think as of right now as the second thing on their timeline. The comments are lukewarm and all but if you look at the shares and what everyone wrote on theirs it looks like there are still lots of people willing to give this phone a shot. I mean its only 300 shares but how many people really share things like that or even go and like their carrier? I Think its pretty good considering that most people don't plus a few of them say some friends are getting the phone too. On the other hand some people are asking if BlackBerry is really not bankrupt yet which is unfortunate. I don't think you'll have a problem finding me in the comments if you look xD

However I must note I am probably the most positive comment on there which could be bad but might not be the worst things since I'm loosing my mind waiting for the Z10 and most people don't get so excited about ANY phone.

EDIT: Please excuse me if I posted this thread without much thought. I am beyond excited and do not have a Z10 to eat up my time.
    02-03-13 04:11 PM