So, has anyone here called them about this successfully? When I called the B2B Sales group, they said it was just a rumor, and nothing official has been posted, emailed, etc. (Typical, wouldn't you say?) In fact, I raised the issue to Loyalty, and they still don't know of a firm date - even for Business customers.

Maybe someone can post a URL, phone#, marketing code, etc. that was attached to the original email? Otherwise, they seem clueless. How discouraging.
    03-08-13 12:14 PM
    So, has anyone here called them about this successfully? When I called the B2B Sales group, they said it was just a rumor, and nothing official has been posted, emailed, etc. (Typical, wouldn't you say?) In fact, I raised the issue to Loyalty, and they still don't know of a firm date - even for Business customers.

Maybe someone can post a URL, phone#, marketing code, etc. that was attached to the original email? Otherwise, they seem clueless. How discouraging.
    I just replied to you PM... Good Luck!!
    03-08-13 12:27 PM
    A guy just called me from TMO on just a general follow up call to see how my phone was working.
    I was the one who had to initiate the discussion on the Z10 however. He said it will be available Monday and that he could get me one quickly.

I'm sure I'll know more than him about the device.
    are you a business user? or just a normal customer?
    03-08-13 01:08 PM
    The US/Canada Z10s get the Snapdragon S4. The other variants get an OMAP 4470.
    The UK variant also has the Snapdragon, and I believe the CDMA variant will too. The only one with the OMAP is the non-LTE STL100-1.
    03-08-13 01:19 PM
    are you a business user? or just a normal customer?
    Well my company actually pays the monthly bill and then deducts it from my commissions. But I actually bought/own the device. There is only one other person here on TMO-USA and she has the same arrangement. We certainly never qualified for any quanity discounts on the devices in the past though. Our lines on TMO's billing show the name of our firm (not our personal names) though so I suspect TMO THINKS we are corporate.

We use to be on our own BES but now we are on a hosted BES and I guess I'll have to find out from our tech guy if our hosted BES people will be updating their BB servers too.
    03-08-13 01:29 PM
    Well my company actually pays the monthly bill and then deducts it from my commissions. But I actually bought/own the device. There is only one other person here on TMO-USA and she has the same arrangement. We certainly never qualified for any quanity discounts on the devices in the past though. Our lines on TMO's billing show the name of our firm (not our personal names) though so I suspect TMO THINKS we are corporate.

We use to be on our own BES but now we are on a hosted BES and I guess I'll have to find out from our tech guy if our hosted BES people will be updating their BB servers too.
    o damn lucky lol guess ill keep waiting then
    03-08-13 01:52 PM
    No WiFi, no UMA yet. No sell yet. For me it is a requirement. Phones do not have good reception where I am most of the time.
    03-08-13 02:32 PM
    I spoke few days ago with a T-Mobile CS, she told me release is March 23, she sounded very knowledgeable.
    03-08-13 03:07 PM
    I'd much rather use Snapdragon S4. I trust it over TI OMAP. So far, having used the Snapdragon STL-103 version for 1 month, I don't feel any lag at all.
    USELESS TRIVIA: I've lost money on both Qualcomm and TI stock.
    03-08-13 03:07 PM
    I spoke few days ago with a T-Mobile CS, she told me release is March 23, she sounded very knowledgeable.
    Hope you're right, but it don't mean a thang. I work a Help Desk, and am quite skilled at baffling w/ BS when necessary.
    03-08-13 03:09 PM
    Wasn't there an article pretty recently where a boss from t-Mobile said testing was going better than anticipated and we might see a mid March release? That certainly jives with this even if it's only business customers who actually get it in "mid" march.

Found the article:
    T-Mobile Says BlackBerry 10 Testing Well for Mid-March Debut - Bloomberg
    03-08-13 04:08 PM
    Agreed. Price was a bit more than I was expecting.
    03-08-13 04:11 PM
    I can't wait to get this!! My local t-mobile is obnoxiously android-biased. I can't wait to tell the lady, "no no, I said the Blackberry. Three of them for my three lines please" and see the look on her face.
    brout and R Field like this.
    03-08-13 04:12 PM
    T-Mobile USA does not have 1 year contracts. I have been with them for 6 years.

TMONEWS.com says it is 199.99 with a two year contract.

That no wifi thing is no wifi calling at launch.
    03-08-13 04:34 PM
    Nope, the split is actually that any LTE-capable model gets the s4, it is only the HSPA-only variant taken by some countries that is using the OMAP chip.
    03-08-13 05:28 PM
    03-08-13 05:39 PM
    Beat me to it
    03-08-13 05:41 PM
    If it has wifi-calling likely will not be UMA but IMS. Good to know though. Music to my ears.
    03-08-13 06:06 PM
    So, TMO is or isn't offering subsidized pricing for their regular customers? Someone help!
    03-08-13 06:25 PM
    I can't wait to get this!! My local t-mobile is obnoxiously android-biased. I can't wait to tell the lady, "no no, I said the Blackberry. Three of them for my three lines please" and see the look on her face.
    Boy, you'll show them! Ever think that they may be Android biased because that is the majority of the phones they sell and it pays the bills? They haven't had a new Blackberry phone to sell in almost 2 years. They are a retail business, not A Crackberry outlet.
    HeHates likes this.
    03-08-13 06:38 PM
    Agreed. Price was a bit more than I was expecting.
    T-Mobile's contract pricing is a bit higher than other carriers'. That's how they priced the 9900, and the GS3. The latter was $200 at other carriers, but I believe $279-$329 on TMO.
    03-08-13 06:58 PM
    cool. now im patiently waiting for TEH Q
    03-08-13 07:39 PM
    I didn't get an email and I signed up twice! Gimme my Z10!
    03-08-13 08:21 PM
    Finally some kind of news.....
    03-08-13 09:22 PM
    Same here, I walked in and asked about the Z10 about 3 weeks ago and they tried to push that SIII on me. I told them if I wanted that rubbish I would have asked for it and walked out.
    03-09-13 03:20 AM
83 1234