T-Mobile email release confirmation (USA)
BlackBerry Z10 B2B Only Presale Begins March 11
BlackBerry 10 is here! On March 11, the BlackBerry Z10 powered by BlackBerry 10 will be available to sell through an exclusive B2B-only presale.
The 4G LTE-enabled BlackBerry Z10 is the first smartphone to launch with the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, which will provide our large BlackBerry base (and others) a unique new mobile computing experience on the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry to date.
This launch also brings BlackBerry’s new Enterprise Service 10 enterprise mobility management solution to our portfolio. Our business customers will appreciate the proven BlackBerry device management capabilities, along with rich management control through a single, easy to use administration console, making it easy to upgrade an existing infrastructure and manage the robust BlackBerry Z10, as well as other devices.
• B2B Pricing:
o Two-Year: $249.99 (with instant discount) new line of service (voice and data)
o One-Year: $469.99 (with instant discount) new line of service (voice and data)
BlackBerry Z10 Highlights
• Screen: 4.2” 1280x720 HD LCD
• Processor: 1.5 GHz Dual Core by Qualcomm
• Memory: 2GB Ram, 16GB internal, MicroSD support up to 64 GB
• 4G LTE Enabled
Note: Wi-Fi will not be available at launch. It is planned to be available via a post-launch software update.
BlackBerry OS 10 Highlights
• New browser with Adobe Flash and HTML5 support
• Personal and Work modes – keep them separate
• New and improved touchscreen keyboard
• BlackBerry Flow and Hub & Peek
• Video and Screen Share
• BlackBerry Reminder – everything important in one location
• New and improved Calendar
• Available apps to meet business needs: WebEx, Docs to Go, HP ePrint, Dropbox, SAP, Quick Office Pro
• New BlackBerry Link to manage content between device and computers
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM #2
- 265 Posts
Last edited by jwarman; 03-08-2013 at 09:41 AM.
- 03-08-2013, 09:42 AM #9
Got this email from T-Mobile this morning (USA)
Thanks. I'm definitely curious. The 9900 didn't get wifi calling until three months after it launched but it still had wifi. I've just never heard of a phone not having wifi since the tour in 2008 I think.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 03-08-2013, 09:53 AM #12
I will bet this has to do with wifi calling previously UMA feature on BB phones. Almost every T-mobile phone has wifi calling and I know they were transition BB phones from their UMA standard to their regular wifi calling.
- 03-08-2013, 10:15 AM #209530>9550>9930>PlayBook>Dev Alpha A>Z10>Q10>Z30>Passport
After asking about the WiFi not available at launch this is what I got from them- Its similar to the 9900, similar deal. I will try to get some more information as to when it will be available and let you know asap! Thanks!
Also, as far as shipping goes: Based on anticipated inventory arrivals, the soonest we expect Z10 orders to ship out is March 13 or 14.
Last edited by Trini-34; 03-08-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: More info...
- 03-08-2013, 10:19 AM #22
I think I read something last year on the processor supposedly being newer or different brand on the US z10. So basically the US or Newer Z10 come with the snapdragon proccesors don't quote me though I don't remember the source and may not have been credible.
T-Mobile does get the entry level devices though so they may have tried to cut cost and just grabbed the original z10s .
I remeber when the 9900 came out on tmobile and read the LABELS ON THE 9900 BOXES AND IT SAID THE 9900 CAME WITH A DUAL CORE 1.5 Processor it was and Lbaeling error so we just had to cros it out and they corrected the. Labels on the next shipment though.
- By rainingsonic in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2009, 03:49 PM
- By Duvi in forum T-MobileReplies: 41Last Post: 06-20-2008, 01:34 PM
- By jll in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:29 PM
- By Cheyne in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2007, 12:30 AM
- By frjeff in forum News & RumorsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-24-2007, 06:48 PM