T-mobile has finally begun to present the Z10 as a mainstream product on their USA website. Previously, a search for Blackberry Z10 gave a meager textual web page hit which led to a content-free "Notify me when available" webpage.

Now a search gives as its top result a full "Product Page" entry for the device with picture, leading to a product page with a full feature list and several product photos. It's still labelled as "Coming Soon / Price not yet available", but at this point the phone is but a small step away from general availability.

Blackberry Z10 phone details from T-Mobile
    03-13-13 12:04 PM
    I saw this a few minutes ago! Getting close...
    03-13-13 12:07 PM
    I just chatted with a rep online. She said they didn't have a release date yet...I mentioned that AT&T was taking preorders for a release next week. She then said it would release no later than the 27th but I'm really hoping it is sooner than that.
    03-13-13 12:09 PM
    I just chatted with a rep online. She said they didn't have a release date yet...I mentioned that AT&T was taking preorders for a release next week. She then said it would release no later than the 27th but I'm really hoping it is sooner than that.
    I don't suppose they mentioned retail pricing?
    03-13-13 12:14 PM
    I don't suppose they mentioned retail pricing?
    They didn't but I didn't ask either. I don't understand why they have to wait between the release for their business customers and everyone else. They are going to a value only plan option though so you end up paying for full cost over the contract. I would assume it would be $199 down but I have no idea.
    03-13-13 12:17 PM
    They didn't but I didn't ask either. I don't understand why they have to wait between the release for their business customers and everyone else. They are going to a value only plan option though so you end up paying for full cost over the contract. I would assume it would be $199 down but I have no idea.
    Yeah I'm on the value plan now, still paying on my SGS3. So I'm sure I'll either be paying right out for the Z10 that day, or pay off my SGS3 and then put the Z10 on the payment plan with $199 down. I'm counting on a $599 retail price, but it would be nice if it happened to be lower .
    03-13-13 12:22 PM
    I had an extensive discussion with a Tmobile Advantage Program rep yesterday and they insisted the Z10 would be available under either the "Classic" or "Value" plan. When it comes down to it, Tmo makes more money off of the Classic plan (same up-front cost for a new phone; higher monthly payment even after you're out of contract; interest-free payments on the Value plan) than the Value plan, so I can't imagine why they'd want to discontinue it.
    03-13-13 12:23 PM
    I had an extensive discussion with a Tmobile Advantage Program rep yesterday and they insisted the Z10 would be available under either the "Classic" or "Value" plan. When it comes down to it, Tmo makes more money off of the Classic plan (same up-front cost for a new phone; higher monthly payment even after you're out of contract; interest-free payments on the Value plan) than the Value plan, so I can't imagine why they'd want to discontinue it.
    Because they care about their customers .
    03-13-13 12:25 PM
    Maybe it's going to be a tortoise and hare thing with AT&T.
    03-13-13 12:33 PM
    Was at the T-Mobile store 1.5 hours ago. Asked when the Z10 would be available. The lady behind the counter said quickly, and with conviction, the 25th. Then, after a moments thought said, but that's not confirmed. We both smiled. Take that for what it's worth. She did confirm some business customers can get them now.
    03-13-13 12:46 PM
    I just don't want the gap between AT&T and T-Mobile to be too large. Last thing I need is to hear from my AT&T Friends "Y'know if you had just let us buy your company out you'd have a Z10 right now"
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    03-13-13 12:46 PM
    The 25th would make sense. It would be two weeks after the business customer release which is what it was for the 9900 as well.
    03-13-13 12:56 PM
    Didn't Tmobile say they wanted to be the first to bring Z10 to the States? They have a really poor deffinition of the concept of "First".... and yes I know Business customers can get them now but how much can Wall St. get away with, first they ruin the economy, then steal our homes, and now rob us of the Z10! LOL
    grover5 and brout like this.
    03-13-13 01:03 PM
    I just don't want the gap between AT&T and T-Mobile to be too large. Last thing I need is to hear from my AT&T Friends "Y'know if you had just let us buy your company out you'd have a Z10 right now"
    lmaoo wow good thing i dont have friends in at&t then
    03-13-13 01:05 PM
    Just who are these T-mobile creeps, and how close to release are they?

I don't want to be around when they get out.
    meltbox360 likes this.
    03-13-13 01:55 PM
    In the past 2 weeks, I've been calling T-mo, asking them about this. I was transfered to every department imaginable. When I started saying "I heard business customers can get order them on the 11th", one rep actually laughed at me, saying that's rediculous, as they haven't been trained yet.

That, and a whole lot of other terrible customer service got me over to Loyalty. They promised to give me some $ back on my next bill (delivered), and that "I'll be able to call business customer service on the 11th and get a Z10 even though I'm a personal account (yet I have a corporate discount and BES). Well, I called on Monday, and found that the Loyalty person outright lied to me - apprently just to get me off of the phone. There's just no way I can buy one until they are available to personal account users. Yes, I have to wait, but it's just one more nail in the coffin for T-mobile - another time they've lied to a customer, another time I'm left unhappy trying to give them money.
    03-13-13 02:04 PM
    Just checked on MyTMobile after logging in. The Z10 shows up when you want to upgrade, but when you click upgrade it brings you to the currently available phones for TMobile. I am hoping this means availability really soon for us on TMo.
    03-13-13 02:23 PM
    It is showing T-Mobile's new 4G LTE Blackberry. I hope that it doesn't end up being like the "4G" that I am getting on my Bold 9900 with T-Mo.
    03-13-13 03:45 PM
    I have been using an unlocked 1003- Z10 here in the USA on the T Mobile 4G network for the past 10 days and I get solid 4G coverage everywhere I go. I have even had the LTE icon in some spots.

So far I have been very pleased with the Z10. The 10.0.0.85 update I received when it detected my T Mobile sim has the My Account App and the T Mobile logos are shown when the device powers up and down.

My issue is that this is a new new device that is competing against some major players in the US market and for folks to switch is going to require a "Wow" factor and the folks here look at availability of the apps they currently use and there are not allot of the popular ones in the OS10 BlackBerry World as of yet.

I feel there will be be folks like me who will buy it because they have been waiting for Blackberry to come up with a product, but that alone is not going to be what the analysis are expecting and that's what a companies revenue stream is based on.

Myself, I have already made the switch from the IPhone and Android platforms and not looking back. I really want blackberry to push MS out of the number three spot in the device market, only time will tell.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 07:12 PM
    Been using the Z10 (white) on T-Mobile for a month now. Tonight logged into the T-Mobile site and was able to pick the Z10 as my phone. Before it had a blank with unknown phone. So yes they are getting ready. I also get 4G service everywhere although I have not seen the LTE light come on yet. Mine is also the 100-3. Also got the 10.0.10.85 update push from T-Mobile. So far the phone has worked great with T-Mobile and I have not had any of the issues others have had here. Really hope they get a native Skype app. That is what I really want.
    03-13-13 08:59 PM