I called two different T-Mobile stores to ask for the availability of the Z10. One said that they will have it on sale on Wednesday and due to limited stock and the fact that I want to buy the phone without a contract, I am not a "launch day priority customer" so if they sell out, I'm ****ed. also, they said that I need to change my prepaid plan to a BlackBerry data plan, which I thought was not needed anymore. The next store said that the Z10 will be available in three weeks at the earliest. I'm not sure who to believe! has anyone else had the same experience?
    03-25-13 04:03 PM
    Most tmo stores will have it tomorrow. all should have it by Wednesday according to my calling around. It launches tomorrow, but their is a limited stock, so not all Tmos will have them day of. Call tomorrow and ask, when you find one around you that says, why yes, we have them, tell them to hold one and go get it!

The TMO by my work already has them in, and theyll be selling tomorrow. The one by my house says they might not get it til Wednesday.
    03-25-13 04:10 PM
    Yeah, T-Mobile has been a rollercoaster. Terrible.
    03-25-13 04:17 PM
    No blackberry data needed.
    hzguo likes this.
    03-25-13 04:20 PM
    Erinn, I have been a loyal T Mobile custor

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 04:20 PM
    just don't make the mistake of asking them the price cuz both stores i called replied in typical T-MO fashion when they said they won't know until tomorrow....
    03-25-13 04:21 PM
    Erinn, I have been a loyal customers on TM for years and this launch of the BlackBerry z10 has been the worst one I have ever seen.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-13 04:22 PM
    My brother and sis-in-law have T-Mobile. I believe they will be going in tomorrow to get Z10's. Hopefully they have them.
    Most tmo stores will have it tomorrow. all should have it by Wednesday according to my calling around. It launches tomorrow, but their is a limited stock, so not all Tmos will have them day of. Call tomorrow and ask, when you find one around you that says, why yes, we have them, tell them to hold one and go get it!

The TMO by my work already has them in, and theyll be selling tomorrow. The one by my house says they might not get it til Wednesday.
    they told me because I want to buy the Z10 with no contract, I'm on the end of the priority list and I won't be able to go get one until everyone else who's on the list gets theirs.
    Erinn, I have been a loyal customers on TM for years and this launch of the BlackBerry z10 has been the worst one I have ever seen.

Posted via CB10
    Yea it is awful!
    03-25-13 04:23 PM
    Yeah, T-Mobile has been a rollercoaster. Terrible.
    exactly! pure unadulterated shenanigans.
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-25-13 04:23 PM
    just don't make the mistake of asking them the price cuz both stores i called replied in typical T-MO fashion when they said they won't know until tomorrow....
    I just asked for the availability, I never asked for price.
    03-25-13 04:24 PM
    Won't you be able to purchase them through best buy for tmobile in the states as well tomorrow?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-25-13 04:25 PM
    Which is weird too considering in the beginning, they said they wanted to be the first to release it. It was gonna be a week earlier than the other carriers.
    No blackberry data needed.
    do you have anything to back this up? they told me I need to change my plan because the Z10 won't work without the BlackBerry data plan.
    Well our T-mobile in Germany has it already. But the shop i usually go to, no one seems to help. No one wanted to let me try the things i saw on videos that's been uploaded in this forum. I managed to play around with it but nothing was on there for testing. No Facebook no email no bbm so i couldn't really see any notifications. unlike the Samsung and iphone stands. They have apps installs for u to check...anyone else from Germany experiencing this?
    03-25-13 04:28 PM
    I called two different T-Mobile stores to ask for the availability of the Z10. One said that they will have it on sale on Wednesday and due to limited stock and the fact that I want to buy the phone without a contract, I am not a "launch day priority customer" so if they sell out, I'm ****ed. also, they said that I need to change my prepaid plan to a BlackBerry data plan, which I thought was not needed anymore. The next store said that the Z10 will be available in three weeks at the earliest. I'm not sure who to believe! has anyone else had the same experience?
    Believe me I felt the same. T - Mobile has a lot to learn about customer service in this area. One hand does not not know what the other is doing some time. I did my own due diligence and got my device two weeks ago through the business rep. I went back to the store I originally started with and they were shocked. Hang in there, I am sure you will get it soon. Not sure were you live, I am in Cali. If you get into a bind I can see what my business rep. can do.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    03-25-13 04:30 PM
    My TMO guy just called me from the local store I go to in Minneapolis. The phones are in and I can go buy one tomorrow morning.
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-25-13 04:32 PM
    do you have anything to back this up? they told me I need to change my plan because the Z10 won't work without the BlackBerry data plan.
    This sounds like it could end up like the Bell situation in Canada...The phone doesn't technically need BIS (Blackberry data) but because of the way the phone is set up here on Bell, it automatically configures the APN to use "blackberry.net" which requires, on Bell at least, that the phone plan be a Blackberry data plan. Unfortunately for us here on Bell, that requires a plan change, and in my case, I can't get anything comparable to my grandfathered plan...
    Hope that Tmobile isn't playing the same games.
    JR A likes this.
    03-25-13 04:34 PM
    A Blackberry specific data plan is not required for consumer use of the Z10. However it will work just fine with it as well. Some carriers may prefer to provision all Blackberrys on a Blackberry BIS or BES plan and thats fine but is not technically required by the Z10 hardware.
    JR A likes this.
    03-25-13 04:35 PM
    And btw, I do have a $25 dollar a month data plan and a 2 year contract

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    03-25-13 04:35 PM
    Believe me I felt the same. T - Mobile has a lot to learn about customer service in this area. One hand does not not know what the other is doing some time. I did my own due diligence and got my device two weeks ago through the business rep. I went back to the store I originally started with and they were shocked. Hang in there, I am sure you will get it soon. Not sure were you live, I am in Cali. If you get into a bind I can see what my business rep. can do.
    I'm in Southern California. how would a non-business person buy one through a business rep?
    03-25-13 04:36 PM
    LOL, I just tweeted @TmobileHelp and they responded. I asked why the conflicting dates. They tweeted 3/26, and stores say 3/27. They responded saying many things affect a device release and at this point they are shooting for before the end of March.
    claffeeba likes this.
    03-25-13 04:36 PM
    LOL, I just tweeted @TmobileHelp and they responded. I asked why the conflicting dates. They tweeted 3/26, and stores say 3/27. They responded saying many things affect a device release and at this point they are shooting for before the end of March.
    Dafuq?
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    03-25-13 04:37 PM
    This sounds like it could end up like the Bell situation in Canada...The phone doesn't technically need BIS (Blackberry data) but because of the way the phone is set up here on Bell, it automatically configures the APN to use "blackberry.net" which requires, on Bell at least, that the phone plan be a Blackberry data plan. Unfortunately for us here on Bell, that requires a plan change, and in my case, I can't get anything comparable to my grandfathered plan...
    Hope that Tmobile isn't playing the same games.
    I have a 30 dollar a month prepaid plan, 100 minutes with unlimited text and data. no one else has a plan this cheap, with unlimited data and I don't want to have to change it.
    JR A likes this.
    03-25-13 04:39 PM
56 123