AT&T address book
I was so happy to get 10.1 (official) so I could get my AT&T address book back.
I added the account successfully and for a while it worked perfectly.
Now though I get an error that says "not connected" or something along those lines so I cannot sync.
Since it will not let me delete it in order to try to re-add it, I tried all of the standard restart-reboot-battery pull, etc etc. Nothing has worked so far.
Can anyone help me?
Posted via CB10
Is anybody having any luck with this? I am still getting this error message whenever I try to sync or sign in.
However, if I add a contact on my phone, it shows a link to ATT Address Book.
If I edit a contact anywhere, it removes the link from ATT Address Book.
- By jrbb123 in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 6Last Post: 01-29-14, 08:10 AM
- By h20work in forum News & RumorsReplies: 174Last Post: 07-25-13, 12:34 PM
- By wmgeorge in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 07-24-13, 01:31 PM
- By monil11 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 38Last Post: 07-22-13, 07:51 AM
- By talk2mikee in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 7Last Post: 07-20-13, 01:39 AM