Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 51
Like Tree42Likes
  1. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default AT&T 24 Hour Shipping; Now I Am IMPATIENTLY Waiting For My Z10

    This thread is for those who ordered their Z10 and selected overnight/24 Hour shipping and are now waiting for their Z10.
    Are you excited?
    I am so excited that I took the day off work to make sure I do not miss the FedEx delivery and I even left them a sign to make sure that they don't miss me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T 24 Hour Shipping; Now I Am IMPATIENTLY Waiting For My Z10-img-20130321-00151-1.jpg  
  2. jrohland's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,760 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,824 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    The other BlackBerry guy in my office is expecting his today.
  3. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    I took the day off for this and I cannot seem to do anything else but keep peeking out my window. I am soooooo excited.
    jrohland likes this.
  4. otacon's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    881 Posts
    PIN
    28A006EA
    #4  

    Default

    I know the feeling. My heart was racing when FedEx sent mine from Canada to Malaysia. Had the package sent to my office so I didn't need to take a day off. Hit us up here when you get it.
  5. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    Will definitely do; I do not think I have been THIS excited in a while and I am just trying to keep myself busy until they get here.
    I have never put a note on my door to make sure they don't miss me lol
  6. Tinomane's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    800 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    I will lmao when the fed ex guy makes a paper airplane out of that "missed you" label and throws it from his truck. JK enjoy the phone!
  7. Alzaeem_502's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Hahaha, love the excitement !!

    Good luck
  8. calicocat2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,982 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,684 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Yes I await Mine.
    Okay I am reading what the instructions are for AT&T. This will be my first time to set up a phone that is shipped to me, usually I buy a phone in the store and they set it up all up.
    So with these instructions:
    To Activate your Device and utilize the entire suite of features included with your service, you MUST follow these steps IN ORDER;

    1. Charge your Device.
    2. Check for unheard messages and copy contacts. Once activated, your existing voice messages will be deleted. (Existing AT&T Customers Only).
    3. Activate your device online at att.com/Activations or by calling 1-866-895-1099 from another phone.
    4. Turn ON your device and make a test call.

    Does everyone follow this or can we just charge up the phone, then use BlackBerry link to copy contacts and backup our old phone then do steps 3 and 4?

    If this is wrong, let us know.
  9. R Field's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,922 Posts
    #9  

    Default



    lol your sign reminded me of this. Enjoy your new Z10 when you get it!
    Jonathank, AlKuqo and 00stryder like this.
  10. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    Ill cry
  11. ESCON's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    948 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Hope you all don't have to wait for 2long...
  12. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Lol thats great.
  13. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ESCON View Post
    Hope you all don't have to wait for 2long...
    Patience is a virtue....SCREW THAT...give me my Z10 already!
    brout likes this.
  14. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat2010 View Post
    Yes I await Mine.
    Okay I am reading what the instructions are for AT&T. This will be my first time to set up a phone that is shipped to me, usually I buy a phone in the store and they set it up all up.
    So with these instructions:
    To Activate your Device and utilize the entire suite of features included with your service, you MUST follow these steps IN ORDER;

    1. Charge your Device.
    2. Check for unheard messages and copy contacts. Once activated, your existing voice messages will be deleted. (Existing AT&T Customers Only).
    3. Activate your device online at att.com/Activations or by calling 1-866-895-1099 from another phone.
    4. Turn ON your device and make a test call.

    Does everyone follow this or can we just charge up the phone, then use BlackBerry link to copy contacts and backup our old phone then do steps 3 and 4?

    If this is wrong, let us know.

    I am just gonna take it to my local store; its a half a mile down the road and I know a guy who works there so I should be all set. Will keep everyone posted though with pics and final results.
  15. ralfyguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,720 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,814 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    My 9810 syncs my contacts to the online AT&T Adress Book. So once I activate the Z10 shouldn't the Z10 also sync with it and be done with getting my contacts on it?
    Another question I have is does the Z10 have Visual Voicemail support?
  16. calicocat2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,982 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,684 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralfyguy View Post
    My 9810 syncs my contacts to the online AT&T Adress Book. So once I activate the Z10 shouldn't the Z10 also sync with it and be done with getting my contacts on it?
    Another question I have is does the Z10 have Visual Voicemail support?
    I think you have to add it because I lost mine when I upgraded.
  17. Jonathank's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    609 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlKuqo View Post
    I am so excited that I took the day off work to make sure I do not miss the FedEx delivery and I even left them a sign to make sure that they don't miss me.
    Hope ur Boss does not see this lol... enjoy your Z10 brother
    AlKuqo likes this.
  18. espresso1967's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    477 Posts
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    the video is too funny, it's happen to me.
  19. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat2010 View Post
    I think you have to add it because I lost mine when I upgraded.
    I think you have to add that feature too; Ill find out for sure once I go to the store and keep my CrackBerry Family updated.
  20. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathank View Post
    Hope ur Boss does not see this lol... enjoy your Z10 brother
    Me too, because I am (ahem) (clears throat) sick!
  21. beatsandlife's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinomane View Post
    I will lmao when the fed ex guy makes a paper airplane out of that "missed you" label and throws it from his truck. JK enjoy the phone!
    HAHA this sounds like something I would say. Or they'll just lightly knock on the door and then leave. Thats what my FedEx/UPS guy does.
  22. dirt662's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    At least u getting your z10 att store I just went to told me he don't know when they are getting phone and bestbuy said they only got 6 of them in. Since I can't preorder (premiere customer) and not eligible for upgrade till July they said to buy the phone out right. Was 700! But I read on cb should be 549 which I will pay, guess ill wait and see. #z10blues.
    Sent from my 9860 with a nonworking trackpad
  23. beatsandlife's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirt662 View Post
    Sent from my 9860 with a nonworking trackpad
    HAHAH my trackpad only works at it's own convenience...which happens once every 7 months
  24. dirt662's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatsandlife View Post
    HAHAH my trackpad only works at it's own convenience...which happens once every 7 months
    Lol mine have its moments, but on a positive note the bestbuy rep said she doesn't like blackberrys but that phone is awesome....no demo units to see for myself though
  25. AlKuqo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    268 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beatsandlife View Post
    HAHA this sounds like something I would say. Or they'll just lightly knock on the door and then leave. Thats what my FedEx/UPS guy does.
    I am creeping out the window to catch him lol
    R Field likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. At&t business care has Pearl 3G available for order ships now!
    By Kingdom_Living in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3G
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-10, 03:35 PM
  2. 24 Hour Blackberry sale going on now.
    By Chaldo in forum AT&T
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-09, 11:11 AM
  3. SMS Deliveries Delayed 24 hours-Help!
    By mkinnen in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-08, 11:07 PM
  4. I'm already an addict and its been less than 24 hours!
    By bbgirlie in forum Introductions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-24-08, 10:28 AM
  5. Wait for T-Mo to get Curve+ (8320) or jump ship to AT&T
    By BB10isgreat in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-15-07, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions