I have posted today in hopes that mercy will be granted by the crackberry gods and wisdom will be bestowed on me to solve my syncing issues. First the map.

I have five (5) email addresses synced to my Z10 their names and carriers are as follows:

1. Personal (Gmail) - Contains all contacts
    2. Work #1 (Godaddy) - synced to outlook 2010 on laptop. This is the important one.
    3. Work #2 (Gmail) - check as needed through web when I receive a notice on my phone.
    4. Work #3 (Godaddy) - dummy box check as needed
    5. Work #4 (Godaddy) - dummy box check as needed

How it is currently set up:Outlook contacts were populated based on gmail exported from excel (year or more ago). No active link with gmail contacts. Outlook is now my most reliable contact list as Z10 syncing error / human error caused me to lose many contacts in gmail and on the phone. Also, Outlook contains my calendar which is used sparingly given that it is not synced to anything. Basically someone invites me to a conference call I use it otherwise no calendar.

How I would like it set up:Gmail contacts, outlook, and Z10 share same contacts and get along. Calendar linked between Outlook, Personal Gmail, and phone. I input on phone or outlook a new contact or event and it updates all three.

Ok. For those interested in showing "syncpathy" please help! If i need to put everything on the same domain server let me know. I am not bound to godaddy but am bound to gmail.
    04-03-13 12:27 PM
    Crickets

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 04:41 PM