Hello,

I'm new to Z10 but also new to my computer I use right now which is a Macbook pro. I know that iPhoto is the tool that will handle my Z10 pictures.

I connected via cable, and opened iPhoto and "Imported" individual directories from the Z10 SD card. Now that's complete and I have albums in iPhoto. But there's still the matter of WiFi Sync done via BlackBerry Link. When I get home, and my Z10 get's back up on the WiFi, is there any way I can automatically sync the pictures I took that day into BB Link or iPhoto? If that's not possible, and I have to do it manually, can I do it wirelessly?

Also why in iPhoto doesn't it show my Z10 like the "Device" section of iPhoto like it shows here in the second image?

Last but not the least, in BlackBerry link when my Z10 is connected wirelessly. It only shows 444 pictures (I'm not sure if they are device pictures tho), but I know I have tons more (like 3-4000). Why is that?

Thanks for reading and beginning to help
    11-17-13 07:38 PM
    I'm not too sure how to or if there is a solution for this. But I found something cool that works for me:

I use the Box app to auto-sync my photos/video from my BlackBerry to Box.
    On Box's website, they have a desktop sync tool for Mac. Once downloaded and installed, you can choose the BlackBerry folder in Box to sync to your Mac.

Now, you can either choose to have it sync to a folder in Finder, or you can choose to have it sync to a folder within the contents of you iPhoto library.

The result: the BlackBerry iCloud Photostream without BBLink

It's a little technical and takes a moment to set up, but once you do, it's a pretty cool work-around that's seamless.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 08:22 PM
    Yes same for me as above. I use it on my windows computer. As well you get at least 10 gigs upon.signing up. Better than what you get with icloud!! Box works great!!
    11-17-13 11:11 PM
    So like Z10 -> WiFi Sync -> BlackBerry Link.

Then Box swipes up everything that came in via BlackBerry Link onto the cloud?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 07:47 AM
    Don't need blackberry link at all. Use the Box app on z10 to auto-sync photo and video from anywhere and they'll sync to desktop via box app by the time you're home

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:23 PM
    �what I've been dreaming about. Seriously, this seems so obvious and yet it's been so hard to find. What I like most about your solution is it avoids iPhoto or any other lock-down type application for that matter.

Only thing is I haven't been successful with setup yet. When you say "choose the blackberry folder" to sync with Box, can you walk me through that� I don't see any Blackberry folder on my (Mac) laptop. I've chosen to auto-sync photos and vids on my Blackberry in the Box mobile app but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.

thanks
    04-04-14 10:23 AM
    …Ok, figured it out.

After you turn on photo syncing in the ap on your phone it creates a blackberry folder automatically in web-based cloud space. You have to go there and manually select "sync to desktop application" (right click), and then you're good.

thanks
    04-07-14 08:36 AM