Loving the Z10. When I first got it the @ symbol was next to the space bar on the keyboard which I loved. Now it has moved into the symbols section and a comma is on the left of the keyboard. How can I change it back?

Also, anyone know how to train the voice activated dictation?
    04-08-13 07:03 AM
    do you actually use the @ more then the comma? I would find it a complete pain to have to go to the symbols page to get the comma everytime I needed it. for how often you use the @, why not just swipe down once to change the keypad to symbols (you don't need to hit the switch button....thats only if you want to hit more then one number or symbol) and once you hit the @, it automatically switches back to letters. quick and no fuss.

Not sure I understand your last question ...... explain "train the voice activated dictation"
    04-08-13 07:08 AM
    depending on the txt field, it will show up on the main keyboard, and other times you will have to find it in the symbols area. I found that any website that needs an email address to sign in or a contact us, will keep the @ symbol on the main keyboard, but if you are using something like CB10 and replying to a post, the @ symbol is in the symbols section.
    dracolnyte likes this.
    04-08-13 07:08 AM