Currently I have an iPhone 5, and I've grown bored of it. I upgraded from a Note 2 in the Summer, and now I miss Android.

However, I'm also thinking about getting a Z10. I'm pretty impressed with the specs, seems to have my current iPhone 5 beat in every category, and also pleased that it has almost double the power, and also a slightly larger screen. The only thing holding me back, is that I use apps a lot. I've been trying to do some research, but figured it was just easier to ask people who are currently using BB10 and BlackBerry's App World. So...

1. How is BlackBerry's App World in comparison to Apple's App Store and Google Play?

2. How is BB10 in general? Is it customizable, in the way that Android is?

I've had a Blackberry before, but that was my firs and only one, the Curve 8520, about 4-5 years ago.
    01-05-14 03:37 PM
    Hi Driveshaft815 and welcome to the CrackBerry community !

Well, to be frank, if I had to answer straight to your questions, my answers would be "much smaller" and "no".
    For customization, I'm afraid nothing can match Android in this particular area.
    Then, for apps, you might want to be a little more specific, as BBWorld might offer most of the apps (or equivalent) you use or even offer a BB10 feature that could cover your needs.
    Let us know what are your most needed/used apps (and hopefully members can help here, I'm not a massive apps user).

Cheers,
    SF
    01-05-14 03:46 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    The main apps I use daily, and lately the only apps I use, are Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and that's pretty much it. Once in awhile I'll get into a game for a couple weeks and then end up deleting it (Infinity Blade, etc.)
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-05-14 04:04 PM
    I have all 4 of those apps running on my Z10. Personally, I love the device. And lucky for you, the price is better than ever right now

Switching to a Z10, possibly, have a couple questions.-img_20140105_160814.png
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-05-14 04:08 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    The main apps I use daily, and lately the only apps I use, are Spotify, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and that's pretty much it. Once in awhile I'll get into a game for a couple weeks and then end up deleting it (Infinity Blade, etc.)
    You're welcome
    Sounds like a green light to me
    P.S: have a look to the Z30 though ... kind of Z10 under steroids, if you can deal with the 5" screen.
    01-05-14 04:23 PM
    Been using the Z10 since launch and Twitter and Facebook are the apps I use the most. Both apps work fairly well. They both have some lag sometimes but no worse than the apps on iOS (I own both an iPod and iPad).

Some of the biggest games have made their way over to BB10 (Angry Birds for example).

The apps I wish were on BB10: Instagram and Netflix.

Otherwise, love BB10 and will be with it for a while at least.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-05-14 04:36 PM
    Been using the Z10 since launch and Twitter and Facebook are the apps I use the most. Both apps work fairly well. They both have some lag sometimes but no worse than the apps on iOS (I own both an iPod and iPad).

Some of the biggest games have made their way over to BB10 (Angry Birds for example).

The apps I wish were on BB10: Instagram and Netflix.

Otherwise, love BB10 and will be with it for a while at least.

Posted via CB10
    But the irony is, you can have both Netflix and Instagram. Granted they are not native apps, but they are both easily installed from the Amazon app store.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    01-05-14 05:41 PM