Switching from iPhone 5 to Z10...How?
I'm contemplating dumping my iphone 5 for the new Z10 but I have some questions:
Will I be able to get an unbranded handset (I'm on Verizon) and can I buy it somewhere else other than my carrier?
How do I transfer my contacts from my phone/computer to the Z10?
How do I transfer my music from my phone/computer to the Z10?
Is the Z10 Mac friendly?
How do you 'back up' the phone?
Thanks for the help.
- 01-30-2013, 12:12 PM #2
BlackBerry can sync contacts out of email services or from Outlook, so that's one way I can think of. Its going to be Mac friendly for sure. There is already software for the BB on Mac. Music should go smoothly. You may not be able to get music OUT of your iPhone because of the way iPhones work, but copy paste will get it onto the Z10 from your computer. Backups are done with the BB software or if BB Protect app is available (I'm sure it will be) everything will be synced to the cloud on a regular basis just like your iPhone does now. Unbranded might be hard, or expensive to find. Good luck!Bold 9700 22.214.171.1245 || Bold 9900 126.96.36.1996 || Z10STL100-3 10.2.1.2102
PlayBook 64GB 188.8.131.523
- 01-31-2013, 06:52 AM #3
Re: Switching from iPhone 5 to Z10...How?
look in blackberry app world. there are apps to transfer media from itunes to playbook...suspect it will work the same for bb10
also blackberry has instructions on how to transfer from iphone --using new link software...
Last edited by jeffreytoronto; 01-31-2013 at 07:37 AM.
- By IceCold357 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 40Last Post: 01-17-2013, 11:20 AM
- By CrazyDesi in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 54Last Post: 05-24-2009, 07:39 PM
- By rcarroll20 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:48 AM
- By kushari in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:16 AM
- By carguy1101 in forum AT&TReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2008, 10:22 PM