Don't like the idea of android. If the Priv was on BB10, I would have waited for it to replace my Z10 so last week I got myself a white passport. I've always had white BlackBerry phones somehow.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 01:40 AM
    At the moment I'm thinking in stay tight to BlackBerry 10 until it lasts. When the system is done, possibly in 2016 then I will think about moving to other OS.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 09:53 AM
    I will eventually get the PRIV.but as some have mentioned when its been out a while and the price has dropped... other than that its Z10 as my main go to device. I've never had any issues with it and is the perfect size and works the way I need it to.
    I do have Z30 ,LEAP, Q10 and this HTC m7 .just as backups and in case I get bored can switch.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-04-15 12:43 PM
    If it ran blackberry only 10 people would buy it and blackberry would cease to exist

10-04-15 05:54 PM
    I will definitely get it, if it's up to blackberry loyalist blackberry is gonna go out of business because common sense says that blackberry can't move the amount of blackberry os devices to remain profitable. When i hear people complain about this device they just sound ********, don't buy it. If you was smart enough and really love blackberry, you would want this device to be a success so blackberry can be profitable.

AYC2112 likes this.
    10-04-15 05:58 PM
    I'm amazed that, of all the BlackBerry handsets you own, that the Z10 is the one you like and use the most.

I'm also impressed with how many people I see post the fact that they have several different BlackBerry handsets. If BlackBerry has to rely on this type of loyalty to survive in the handset business, pack it in now. Most people I know have one phone and will use it for two to four years or until they accidentally break it.

I got a brand new Z10 eight months ago. I like it so much, I'm thinking it'll be another year at least before I even consider getting another phone.

Posted via Z10
    10-04-15 09:08 PM
    I have a Z10 on Verizon. I want to upgrade, but I can't. The Z30 isn't an upgrade from the Z10. I can't get the Passport on Verizon. I'm stuck. I want a new BB10 phone. The Priv looks great, but I don't want Android.

#firstworldproblems
    Z10 to Z30 is an upgrade. Maybe not as big of a leap but it's noticeable

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    10-04-15 09:23 PM
    I'm going to give it a try. With the power and security of a BlackBerry and Droid apps, it will be a win-win for me.

My only concern is the PKB. I've been all touch since the Storm. If I can't adjust to it, I'll fall back on my Z10.
    10-05-15 11:59 AM
    I'm going to give it a try. With the power and security of a BlackBerry and Droid apps, it will be a win-win for me.

My only concern is the PKB. I've been all touch since the Storm. If I can't adjust to it, I'll fall back on my Z10.
    If you don't get on with the PKB just use it as an all touch, why would you need to fall back on your Z10, this is the whole point of having a Slider.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    10-05-15 12:58 PM
    m3ach, I thought, based on absolutely nothing, that the Priv didn't have a VKB, just the PKB option.

Why would I need to fall back on my Z10? It's a darn good phone!
    uber_geek likes this.
    10-05-15 01:41 PM
    m3ach, I thought, based on absolutely nothing, that the Priv didn't have a VKB, just the PKB option.

Why would I need to fall back on my Z10? It's a darn good phone!
    I absolutely agree the Z10 Is a great phone, I loved mine.

The Slider will have a VKB without doubt, I had a 9810 which I also loved, the main reason I bought the 9810 was like you in reverse I was unsure whether an all touch phone was for me, I would say though that when I needed to respond quickly to an email I would slide the keyboard out to bang out the reply.

One problem I think you may have is switching between the devices as they are on different OS's although I don't think you'll need to as you can use the Slider as an all touch.

If it wasn't Android I'd be all over it but as it is I won't be touching it, well not unless they bring one out with BB10 on.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    10-05-15 02:11 PM
    Yeah, I'm not exactly with the whole Android BlackBerry but the device actually looks really great. Specially in terms of specs.

Posted via  Z30 STA100-2 | 10.3.2.2339
    plus it has the BlackBerry soft keyboard which is great for me

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 10:52 AM
    I will definitely look at it. The new Lumina 950 looks great. Did a quick search of available apps on the MS site... has all the main mainstream apps that everyone wants. Windows 10 may be the future if BlackBerry 10 and the Priv aren't the right device for me anymore. I researched the iPhone. With out a dedicated file manager or the ability to natively edit word or excel docs I don't understand why anyone would use it. Especially for business. I don't know anyone in business that really love the iPhone or ipad for business. Android is definitely better but it is Google...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 10:15 PM
    I'll look at it when it is released, but I think there will be too many Productivity features I will lose. I use my Z10 as my only phone device. I think it does everything I need, and more efficiently than other phones. Apps don't seem to be a problem because of snap/amazon. I may just keep using my z10 until it doesn't work.

Ps - I don't know why people are holding out hope that the Priv will ever have BB10. It's very wishful thinking.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 05:48 AM
    Yes! I love the bb10 OS but it's the lack of apps issue.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 07:09 AM
    Nope, not interested. I'll keep my Z10 going for now. If it dies and there is nothing out that interests me I'll just use my Sony Z2 for a while.

No if they surprise us with a BlackBerry 10 version, I'll buy it on launch!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 08:27 AM
    No, too Android for BlackBerry device and too expensive to buy security also too difficult for OS upgrade???

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 10:54 PM
    Switching to BlackBerry Priv?-blackberry-z10-classic.jpg

Blackberry Z10 Classic ! The Smartphone Perfect
    10-08-15 02:16 AM
    No...if for some reason I wanted a droid, it wouldn't be a slider.
    10-14-15 05:33 AM
    No

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 05:36 AM
    I will get a Priv for sure!
    I think it will be great! I love the passport, but the slider is going to be cool.
    Many of our customers are also ordering the Priv when it's available
    10-15-15 02:15 AM
    Yes! I love the bb10 OS but it's the lack of apps issue.

Posted via CB10
    That is true. BlackBerry lacked of apps issues ,the android provide many free apps. How to BlackBerry improve and marketing the device .

Z10/STL100-2/OS 2514黑莓
    10-18-15 02:44 AM
    I'm TMOBILE on a z10. Will jump to a Passport or Classic first before jumping on the Priv. Not feeling the android stuff.

Posted via CB10

I'm also on T-Mobile with the Z10, and my Z10 can't handle modern Internet browsing. The HUB is great, but so many apps are pulling the plug on support. Additionally, power management was messed up with the last software upgrade that my Z10 device is now unstable and erratic. The limitations and recent frustrations of BB10 are making me finally jump ship.

Now that the Priv is being sold at T-Mobile, I'm interested. I originally wanted the "Milan" slider concept back when BB10 was still yet to be released. The Priv us as close to a Milan as I can get.
    04-12-16 07:01 PM
    I'm sorry but I cannot call the Priv a BlackBerry. It's android and nothing more. It takes more than a keyboard to make it a BlackBerry. I hope BlackBerry decides to stop being a lemur and start being a lion again. Most people I know are ready for something different than the iPhone or Android but BlackBerry has made no attempt to make people aware of them. Also bb10 is by far a superior operating system than all the others. They need to work on the app situation rather than cave in and go android. Android is not BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-16 10:04 PM
74 123