- CrackBerry User
- 38 Posts
Swipe down on home screen and no Blackberry Balance feature appearing...
I use my phone a lot to keep in touch with customers and would LOVE to take advantage of the Blackberry Balance but when i swipe down on the home screen the "personal" and "work" switch doesn't appear... am i post to set it up? why isn't it appearing. I'm on Rogers
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-07-2013, 05:06 AM #4
- 243 Posts
From the Blackberry site -
BlackBerry Balance technology offers the most seamless and user-friendly way to satisfy both user and corporate needs without compromising on either.
- Personal and work apps and information are kept separate, and the user can switch from their Personal Space to their Work Space with a simple gesture. The Work Space is fully encrypted, managed and secured, enabling your organisation to protect critical content and applications, while at the same time letting users get the most out of their smartphone for their personal use.
- With BlackBerry Balance, your employees get the mobile experience they want and you get the management and security you need. It’s the best of both worlds: freedom and privacy for the user’s personal use with management control and security over work data and apps for the IT department, all seamlessly built into every BlackBerry 10 smartphone and managed through BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10
....So only works when connected to a BES10 service
- By nadjas9 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 18Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:48 AM
- By dukemac in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2010, 02:42 AM
- By jfiddie in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:23 PM
- By jfiddie in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:23 PM
- By sromaine in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2008, 05:38 PM