swapping sim with 9900 and Z10
Hi, I know this is possible. If I get a new sim card for my 9900, with the full size sim and a punch out for the micro, which some sims come like that. would I just be able to take the punch out and tape it back in the full size one that it came out of? hope that makes sense. I am going to change my sim in anticipation of getting the Z10, so that I can swap them between each other. Thank you for any replies. cheers
- CrackBerry Abuser
03-12-13, 01:05 PM #2
- 315 Posts
I bought a "punch out" converter to convert full sized sims to micro, it came with the punch, and 4 converters so you can put the new punched out micro into the converter and make it back into a full sized sim. It cost $10.00 including shipping from ebay.
- 03-12-13, 01:11 PM #3
You don't even need a converter/adapter.
How to break a brand new BlackBerry in less than a minute | CrackBerry.com
If you have a microsim, you can insert it directly into the 9900!
Just line up the pins with the contact points on the sim card and it'll work. It might take one-two tries to get it to work, but it works 100% with no issues. I do it all the time
- By xamdam in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 12Last Post: 12-02-14, 10:35 PM
- By sunjammer in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 63Last Post: 01-25-13, 05:47 PM
- By DanDonahue in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-12, 07:34 AM
- By pdotlee in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-11, 06:47 PM
- By scis30 in forum AT&TReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-10, 10:47 AM