Just a suggestion... you know how the Z10 keyboard adds a row for numbers at the top when you have to enter passwords for most things? I think they should add that feature to BBM invites since it's letters and numbers. Would save a lot of swiping down.

Just thought I'd post this... see if anyone feels the same

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ryankidd17; 05-25-13 at 03:51 AM.
    05-25-13 01:43 AM
    Can we have a blue tooth like search capability? So say you're sat on the bus and turn on search and you can add others with BBs? T

Posted via CB10
    Just Me and VinLou like this.
    05-25-13 02:32 AM
    Can we have a blue tooth like search capability? So say you're sat on the bus and turn on search and you can add others with BBs? T

Posted via CB10
    That's kinda creepy, lol.
    05-25-13 02:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Proximity search is a big feature in WeChat. Great for hooking up!

Huge in Asia

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 02:39 AM
    Also put pics posted on groups inline!! Annoying that you have to go out of the chat, into BBM, into groups, into pics to look at them.

And that's if you know someone even posted a new pic!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 02:42 AM
    Oh, and with my 9930, I remember I could search contacts by PIN... wish I could do so now
    05-25-13 04:11 AM
    Inviting don't always involve typing the pin.. could be typing a contact's name.. but I agree.. for those who types the pin, it should change the keyboard into the hexadecimal pad (somewhere in the OS it does this.. i've seen it)..

What i'd like to see is updates on pictures in groups appearing in the hub. It's annoying to always have to open the group one by one to check if there are any new picture or comment on pictures..

Posted via CB10
    Lkerr44 likes this.
    05-25-13 05:00 AM
    I would like the "Previously Viewed" feature removed from my photos.

Posted via CB10
    iToya likes this.
    05-25-13 05:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm on the same boat with this one! I want the option to turn it off or have it default to the "albums".

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Are you talking about the Pictures App? Aren't we talking about BBM??

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 08:38 AM
    That's kinda creepy, lol.
    Sorry Bla1ze but if a girl on a bus sent me a BBM invite I'd (younger unattached me) would be all over that. Women check out guys all the time but are often too shy to start the conversion. BlueTooth BBM invite is a pretty good icebreaker.
    VinLou likes this.
    05-25-13 08:39 AM
    What i'd like to see is updates on pictures in groups appearing in the hub. It's annoying to always have to open the group one by one to check if there are any new picture or comment on pictures..

Posted via CB10
    My wife's Q10 does this, it gives you a splat on the BBM icon and a hub notice when someone modifies a list or adds a picture in a group. My Z10, not so much. I thought 10.1 would add this, but it didn?t . Not sure why the Q does it but the Z doesn?t

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    05-25-13 09:13 AM
    I'd like to see the return of the 'confirm / discard / cancel' prompts when updating a status message or display picture. I really dislike how it automatically updates now, with no confirmation prompt. This would also stop it from showing as two separate updates (one for the status message and another for the display picture).

I'd also like to see the return of being able to group status updates together by contact name. It's really messy having them all displayed separately (imo).
    EsJayDee likes this.
    05-25-13 09:24 AM
    An Idea I had to improve the Z10 on the next update is this: instead of having only 3 speed dial choices on the top when you open the phone (1 being voice mail), create a ribbon that can scroll left and right and add more speed dials or you could pull down a screen of speed dials. It would help when driving instead of looking through contacts when you should be watching the road.

Also, could we please get back the voicemail credentials so we don't have to manually key in the password when driving. That was always one of my favorites.
    05-25-13 11:09 AM
    An Idea I had to improve the Z10 on the next update is this: instead of having only 3 speed dial choices on the top when you open the phone (1 being voice mail),
    You can have more than 3, it just forms a new row when you add more.
    dbollman423 likes this.
    05-25-13 11:24 AM
    Thanks. I was unaware that this could be done.
    05-25-13 11:42 AM
    Just figured out how to set VM password too.
    05-25-13 11:50 AM
    Just a suggestion... you know how the Z10 keyboard adds a row for numbers at the top when you have to enter passwords for most things? I think they should add that feature to BBM invites since it's letters and numbers. Would save a lot of swiping down.

Just thought I'd post this... see if anyone feels the same

Posted via CB10
    I too have pondered this. Its annoying to have to keep swiping between numbers and letters. Please BBM fix this issue!

Posted via CB10
    05-25-13 12:02 PM
    Apparently the VM password doesn't work on Verizon.
    05-25-13 12:16 PM