- CrackBerry Addict
- 920 Posts
SugarSync App on its way...
I just got off the line with SugarSync and the tech support person said that they are indeed developing a SugarSync app for the Z10. Didn't give me a timeframe, but it's on its way he assured me.BlackBerry Z10 (10.1.0.273) + BlackBerry Bridge (188.8.131.52) + BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB Wi-Fi (184.108.40.2066) = Awesome!
- 02-26-2013, 12:26 PM #3
Good to hear. SugarSync is one of the sites I like to store goodies at.Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy.Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII.
- CrackBerry Newbie
02-27-2013, 07:57 AM #4
- 2 Posts
I certainly hope this is true and that it happens quickly. Although my side-loaded app still works okay on my pb...........it has never worked on my z10. It loads on fine and all file/folders show themselves but when I go to open a file, although it says it downloads it, I get an error: "This file cannot be opened. (vfileErrFileNotFound)". They open fine on my playbook. What's up with that?
- CrackBerry Genius
02-27-2013, 03:15 PM #5
- 3,114 Posts
I hope they're right. I've seen a few examples of people from SugarSync and some of the other file storage services giving platitudes out in response to requests about native apps and then the apps never appear... we shall see..Data expands to fill all available space. Traffic increases to use all available bandwidth.
- By Primate in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 43Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:44 PM
- By 04redgto in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 30Last Post: 11-27-2008, 09:41 AM
- By kilofox in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:20 PM
- By hearmeoutx in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:31 PM
- By wxboss in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 26Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:33 AM