Hello friends, as the title indicates, for I have suffered a Blackberry device in my Z10 STL100-1, the so-called sudden death, have led to an official agency of blackberry and do not get the breakdown, or the cause of the failure, I wonder if you who are in direct contact with Blackberry know anything about this and how it can be fixed.

I'm already losing hope, I can not use the warranty, because I have moved from country, this device was purchased in May of June of 2013 in Spain, i am currently residing in Venezuela.

I wonder if there is any solution really, as I took an official service from Blackberry and I even changed the main board and was still the same.

Help, Urgent!!
    03-14-14 08:19 AM
    Have you tried taking the battery out and plugging the device in to a PC? Do you get a light on the led? Are you familiar with autoloaders?
    03-14-14 08:37 AM
    Hello and welcome to CrackBerry.
    What is wrong with your Z10 and what have you done to fix it? You sent it to BlackBerry for repair?
    03-14-14 08:37 AM
    Have you tried taking the battery out and plugging the device in to a PC? Do you get a light on the led? Are you familiar with autoloaders?
    Yeah, man, I am SO familiar with these, because I have much time using them, besides that I have another Z10, with my wife and that I never had a problem and this updated daily. And yes, I've tried all these tricks that are discussed in the forums and the truth, I do not get no green light or red, or any color, :-(
    03-14-14 08:51 AM
    Hello and welcome to CrackBerry.
    What is wrong with your Z10 and what have you done to fix it? You sent it to BlackBerry for repair?
    Thanks, if I sent an official technical service, and they do not find the cause, even tested changing main board with a new one and run 10 minutes and returned to stay the same, and the lock is first remove the battery and put it back but no longer lit, including the battery which was at 100%, tested on another BlackBerry, my wife was downloaded. I just have one question, could it be possible that the screen has a short circuit, that cause these problems?
    The issue is that I live in Venezuela and the thing here as you know is not right, and the Official Technical Service, have screens to test, repeat each day add this be the case, the screen?

Thanks for your answers ...
    03-14-14 08:56 AM