Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  

alot of us travel and have sims for different countries......

Default Re: Successfully unlocked two Rogers Z10 phones with quickphoneunlock.com :-)

Quote Originally Posted by omega supreme View Post
    What is the benefit of unlocking a phone anyway? Does it open up other features?? I understand if you want to sell it and someone buys it because their carrier doesn't carry it (i.e. Iphone on t-mobile). Other than that, i don't know what other good could come from it.
    If you travel you can just pop a sim in it.
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.2947 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Ron View Post
    i succesfully unlocked two Rogers Z10 with www.quickphoneunlock.com/
    at first it didnt work with the 16 digit numbers they provided on both phones, he suggested i try just the first 8 numbers of the code he sent me and it worked. will post a video shortly
    should also mention i got codes within an hour of paying! :-)

heres the video

wonder what website you own? lol
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    wonder what website you own? lol
    Nope, just trying to help people out cuz when i was googling for a solution it led me here and another thread led me to that site.... whatever, it works, all that matters
    CrackBerry Abuser

Anyone tried a Wind or TMO sim, yet?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default Successfully unlocked two Rogers Z10 phones with quickphoneunlock.com :-)

i used blackberrycodesource.com to unlock my Rogers Z10. they were very easy to deal with and were quick to respond. the z10 is not listed on their site, but if u send them a note, they can probably hook u up.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Quote Originally Posted by Shanerredflag View Post
    I am still waiting for a Bell code from these guys...they did say up to 24 hours...see what happens

IT WORKED!!! Bell...cracked. Quick Phone Unlock | Unlock your phone took only 6hrs to do it...well done and thanks!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Successful unlocked a Koodo phone here for Wind, as well. Thanks, Eric.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #34  

still waiting on code for 3rd phone (submitted at 9pm last night, guessing they dont work 24 hours
    CrackBerry Abuser

still waiting on code for 3rd phone (submitted at 9pm last night, guessing they dont work 24 hours
    I'm still waiting on a code too since midnight.
    - Joey -
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #36  

i didnt get my code from the phone i submitted last night at 9pm ET, but oddly enough i got my code for a phone submitted at 830am this morning (got it at noon)..... worked well as did the other 2
    CrackBerry Abuser

45$ ******** price
  13. hsk
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

The code they sent me didn't work the instructions said try twice and contact them if it doesn't work. Then I had to send in a video of it not working so I used another try. Down to 7 now, waiting for a reply. Mine is Telus though. Maybe they have better codes for Rogers.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #39  

ya, they boosted price to $45 for rogers cuz of "new server", i succesfully unlocked 3 rogers with their old $20 server and 1 with new server. Probably realized no one was charging that little for the Z10 unlocks. blacberrycodesource.com does rogers for $40, i have succefully unlocked 1 with them.

Im getting a telus in today to unlock, will keep you posted who i go with and if its successful
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #40  

they refunded me for my telus unlock without giving me a reason.... i succesfully did 4 rogers phones with them, but im finding them to be unreliable now. blackberrycodesource.com has been good for me so far, we'll see how they do on the two Telus phones i submitted
    CrackBerry Addict

ya, they boosted price to $45 for rogers cuz of "new server", i succesfully unlocked 3 rogers with their old $20 server and 1 with new server. Probably realized no one was charging that little for the Z10 unlocks. blacberrycodesource.com does rogers for $40, i have succefully unlocked 1 with them.

Im getting a telus in today to unlock, will keep you posted who i go with and if its successful
    To be honest $40 is to much for unlocking. Who ever wants to wait, just wait for another few weeks or a month. The prices will lower & it will be cheaper!. No need to spend $40 to unlock it unless its really needed.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    223 Global Posts

I did a bell phone with this site. It worked well and at $20 is cheaper than everyone else I've seen.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    CrackBerry Newbie

Used QuickPhoneUnlock.com to unlock my Rogers z10. Once done - in about 3 mins - the phone actually worked on my Wind network. Simply just put the sim card in and right away it connected. Very happy with the quick service!
    Last edited by ryankrell; 03-27-2014 at 01:03 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12