- 02-05-2013, 10:08 PM #27Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.2.1.2947 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.2947
- 02-05-2013, 10:38 PM #28Phones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S+ Z10 + Bold 9000
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-05-2013, 11:20 PM #31
- 497 Posts
Successfully unlocked two Rogers Z10 phones with quickphoneunlock.com :-)
i used blackberrycodesource.com to unlock my Rogers Z10. they were very easy to deal with and were quick to respond. the z10 is not listed on their site, but if u send them a note, they can probably hook u up.
- 02-10-2013, 09:30 AM #38
The code they sent me didn't work the instructions said try twice and contact them if it doesn't work. Then I had to send in a video of it not working so I used another try. Down to 7 now, waiting for a reply. Mine is Telus though. Maybe they have better codes for Rogers.
ya, they boosted price to $45 for rogers cuz of "new server", i succesfully unlocked 3 rogers with their old $20 server and 1 with new server. Probably realized no one was charging that little for the Z10 unlocks. blacberrycodesource.com does rogers for $40, i have succefully unlocked 1 with them.
Im getting a telus in today to unlock, will keep you posted who i go with and if its successful
they refunded me for my telus unlock without giving me a reason.... i succesfully did 4 rogers phones with them, but im finding them to be unreliable now. blackberrycodesource.com has been good for me so far, we'll see how they do on the two Telus phones i submitted
- CrackBerry Addict
02-10-2013, 09:38 PM #41
- 902 Posts
- CrackBerry Newbie
03-27-2014, 12:05 AM #43
- 1 Posts
Used QuickPhoneUnlock.com to unlock my Rogers z10. Once done - in about 3 mins - the phone actually worked on my Wind network. Simply just put the sim card in and right away it connected. Very happy with the quick service!
Last edited by ryankrell; 03-27-2014 at 01:03 PM.
- By davwall in forum RogersReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2011, 08:26 AM
- By MandooPandoo in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:43 PM
- By sandra7109 in forum Other PlatformsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:31 PM
- By Phish in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2008, 03:17 PM
- By BoldCurve in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2008, 04:28 PM