i succesfully unlocked two Rogers Z10 with www.quickphoneunlock.com/
    at first it didnt work with the 16 digit numbers they provided on both phones, he suggested i try just the first 8 numbers of the code he sent me and it worked. will post a video shortly
    should also mention i got codes within an hour of paying! :-)

heres the video

macberry33 and jasperlin like this.
    02-05-13 08:27 PM
    Quick question regarding unlocking.

Rogers & BlackBerry both told me Yesterday & Today ( Different rep) that if i unlock it via third party company, the warranty is voided & i can no longer get warranty on the phone. Rogers & RIM will just send it back or make me pay to fix it.

Some one care to confirm or explain this? I want to unlock mine but if it voids the warranty, then forget it.
    02-05-13 08:32 PM
    no clue..... if thats the case, thats horrible customer service....how was it with past blackberries?
    02-05-13 08:35 PM
    Quick question regarding unlocking.

Rogers & BlackBerry both told me Yesterday & Today ( Different rep) that if i unlock it via third party company, the warranty is voided & i can no longer get warranty on the phone. Rogers & RIM will just send it back or make me pay to fix it.

Some one care to confirm or explain this? I want to unlock mine but if it voids the warranty, then forget it.
    It's there job to tell you that. See no evil, hear no evil. When would you ever tell them - Hey, I unlocked this via a third party? Never. I've returned lots of unlocked BlackBerry's to numerous carriers and never was a device returned for that reason. Again, protecting their backside.. nothing more.
    02-05-13 08:36 PM
    Someone else getting positive results?
    02-05-13 08:41 PM
    I am still waiting for a Bell code from these guys...they did say up to 24 hours...see what happens
    02-05-13 08:42 PM
    Ordering as we speak
    02-05-13 08:45 PM
    i spoke to Eric in their chat, he was a cool cat, very helpful and patient!
    02-05-13 08:48 PM
    i spoke to Eric in their chat, he was a cool cat, very helpful and patient!
    I also spoke with Eric. Could be a one guy operation.
    02-05-13 08:49 PM
    What I want is the accounts with 100 or 300 or even more posts on CB to verify the unlocking codes.
    02-05-13 08:50 PM
    I'll confirm once I get it, the guy was very honest and helpful so I have good faith in this guy.

I'll update as it goes! But he wouldn't even sell me a code he said until he figures out why some are working and some arent. But he contacted me as soon as this discovery was made. Seems straight up imo.
    02-05-13 08:53 PM
    I'll confirm once I get it, the guy was very honest and helpful so I have good faith in this guy.

I'll update as it goes! But he wouldn't even sell me a code he said until he figures out why some are working and some arent. But he contacted me as soon as this discovery was made. Seems straight up imo.
    That's actually pretty cool! And at 20$, it's not that bad for a brand new phone.
    02-05-13 08:54 PM
    I can confirm that I got my Rogers Z10 unlocked and working on MTS with Quick Phone Unlock | Unlock your phone

Have a video will post.
    02-05-13 08:54 PM
    I can confirm that I got my Rogers Z10 unlocked and working on MTS with Quick Phone Unlock | Unlock your phone

Have a video will post.
    Are you going to post the video here?
    02-05-13 08:55 PM
    I also got it to work from these guys. Same situation - 16 digits didn't work but the I tried just the first 8 and it was fine.
    02-05-13 09:01 PM
    You can actually use the calculator to calculate the Rogers unlock for free online.

Google is your friend.

Bell there isn't a solution till they find a connect.
    02-05-13 09:10 PM
    You can actually use the calculator to calculate the Rogers unlock for free online.

Google is your friend.

Bell there isn't a solution till they find a connect.
    Does that mean that I can take any unlock code any company gives me for a dollar (regular BB codes) and just put the first 8 digits and it'll work?
    02-05-13 09:12 PM
    Are you going to post the video here?
    I will just up loading the video now .. .
    02-05-13 09:14 PM
    Does that mean that I can take any unlock code any company gives me for a dollar (regular BB codes) and just put the first 8 digits and it'll work?
    What the other guy said is false. I've bought 5 codes all of which did not work. It is a whole new game now and this guy figured it out apparently. Everyone else gives you an 8 digit mep code which uses the old unlocking patterns which is incorrect. Lots of unlocked have chimed in on this via other unlock threads.
    02-05-13 09:16 PM
    What the other guy said is false. I've bought 5 codes all of which did not work. It is a whole new game now and this guy figured it out apparently. Everyone else gives you an 8 digit mep code which uses the old unlocking patterns which is incorrect. Lots of unlocked have chimed in on this via other unlock threads.
    Okay, good. And how do we spot bad old unlocking codes? Only by trying?
    02-05-13 09:17 PM
    I will just up loading the video now .. .
    Heres my link
    02-05-13 09:27 PM
    Okay, good. And how do we spot bad old unlocking codes? Only by trying?
    Its basically just by trying. If you aren't in a rush to unlock ur phone i'd wait it out till other unlockers figure it out and then it will be cheap again. But until then $20 is probably your best bet!

I'll chime in tomorrow with my experience
    02-05-13 09:30 PM
    Its basically just by trying. If you aren't in a rush to unlock ur phone i'd wait it out till other unlockers figure it out and then it will be cheap again. But until then $20 is probably your best bet!

I'll chime in tomorrow with my experience

What I'm saying isn't untrue. He's accessing the Rogers database.
    02-05-13 09:57 PM
    What is the benefit of unlocking a phone anyway? Does it open up other features?? I understand if you want to sell it and someone buys it because their carrier doesn't carry it (i.e. Iphone on t-mobile). Other than that, i don't know what other good could come from it.
    02-05-13 10:01 PM
    What I'm saying isn't untrue. He's accessing the Rogers database.
    True enough but if it was that easy im sure it would be more widely known
    02-05-13 10:04 PM
43 12