I'm on ATT. I read here that the 1916 leak was the key. Then I read on another board that if I'm using a micro sd cars from another phone, I should reformat it. I loaded 1916 and reformatted the card. Made it through the night hooked up to a charger in bedside mode without a reboot. Ymmv.

Posted via CB10
    Eric Shapiro likes this.
    05-30-13 06:59 AM
    That's great! Let me just be the first to say congrats!
    05-30-13 07:04 AM
    A lot of people mention this. With 1916 it seems to be solved.
    I also made a thread on it!
    Feeling good to have a stable and fast phone!
    Day 8 without reboot!
    05-30-13 07:07 AM
    Good for you!

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 07:27 AM
    I'm on ATT. I read here that the 1916 leak was the key. Then I read on another board that if I'm using a micro sd cars from another phone, I should reformat it. I loaded 1916 and reformatted the card. Made it through the night hooked up to a charger in bedside mode without a reboot. Ymmv.

Posted via CB10
    I cross my fingers for you. 1916 seems to fix the reboots for some people. On my z10 1916 made it nearly for 24 hours then it rebooted...
    05-30-13 07:54 AM
    An update. 48 hours no reboots. Exact same usage as before. 1916 and reformatted sd card. Done.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 08:05 AM
    Who cares. One night without a reboot. Wow what a genius. My phone does that too. You guessed it: randomly.

Many people have reformatted or changed sd cards with no positive results. Come back in a week at least and report on if you've had any reboots. Very poor effort and no, I don't appreciate it, that's how poor it was.

If anything, the 1916 is more likely to have affected the results positively after a week than your sd card.

Whatever.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 12:30 PM
    Lol good for your re boot issue. A lot were re booting without micro sd's in them.

Posted via CB Q-10
    05-31-13 12:35 PM
    Who cares. One night without a reboot. Wow what a genius. My phone does that too. You guessed it: randomly.

Many people have reformatted or changed sd cards with no positive results. Come back in a week at least and report on if you've had any reboots. Very poor effort and no, I don't appreciate it, that's how poor it was.

If anything, the 1916 is more likely to have affected the results positively after a week than your sd card.

Whatever.

Posted via CB10
    What has your panties in a bunch?
    05-31-13 12:37 PM
    The fact that this thread should not exist. Especially when there's a thread about the issue with 1000+ replies already, with no solution in sight. Oh wait.. it's only now that someone tried it with a reformatted sd card.. yeah right. As I said wait a week before posting these inconclusive stupi dities.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 04:08 PM
    The fact that this thread should not exist. Especially when there's a thread about the issue with 1000+ replies already, with no solution in sight. Oh wait.. it's only now that someone tried it with a reformatted sd card.. yeah right. As I said wait a week before posting these inconclusive stupi dities.

Posted via CB10
    What does it matter? Leave the thread. It's not like for every thread that gets posted CrackBerry loses money. What a baby, sheesh.

Posted via BlackBerry z10
    05-31-13 04:22 PM
    I don't have an ad card in the first place... can that be the reason why I never got a random reboot?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 04:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    A reformatted new class SD card did jack for me.

Moving on....

Tim

Posted using a Z10
    05-31-13 04:26 PM
    Apparently posting a thread in a public forum for public chat has to meet the approval of certain ignoramuses. I find it funny that someone gets so incredibly bent out of shape by coming into a conversation just to say that it shouldn't have been started. Perhaps the moron here should mind his own business. But then again, he's probably one of those losers that no one likes because he's probably this kind of a ***** all the time. Hey loser, get a life and mind your own business.

I'm happy to hear that you haven't had a reset since your upgrade. I've been hoping for such a fix as well but not o such luck. I hope it is really fixed.

Posted via CB10
    hazarder likes this.
    05-31-13 06:08 PM
    05-31-13 07:01 PM
    A lot of people mention this. With 1916 it seems to be solved.
    I also made a thread on it!
    Feeling good to have a stable and fast phone!
    Day 8 without reboot!
    WOW! Super news! I hope and pray this does it...
    05-31-13 07:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    You need to chill the hell out. Go drink a beer or get laid. Damn.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    05-31-13 07:07 PM
    Looks like some people need to chill out themselves . Sound more bent out of shape than I am. Damn, take things so personally guys. Oh well, maybe when you're all a little more versed in this reboot issue you'll understand better. Till then, carry on with the IMO extremely pointless conversation because a phone hasn't rebooted in 2 days. Wow, like mine hasn't either.. but it will. Some crazy bad diagnostic techniques y'all have. So bad it gets your panties in a bunch.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 12:04 AM
    Well said, great thread.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 12:23 AM
    What about the people having reboots who don't use an SD Card?
    Will using one fix the issue? No.

Nobody, outside of BlackBerry (and possibly, not even BlackBerry), knows what's causing the reboots.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    agp101 likes this.
    06-01-13 01:51 AM
    I'm one of the lucky guys with no random reboots after updating to. 1916. It's day 8 and no issues so far. Previously I had at least the "over night on charger drama". Now I'm starting to really enjoy my Z10 :-)

Posted via CB10
    And I have/had a formated 32gb SD card installed since day one. Removing it didn't help.
    06-01-13 02:08 AM
    What about the people having reboots who don't use an SD Card?
    Will using one fix the issue? No.

Nobody, outside of BlackBerry (and possibly, not even BlackBerry), knows what's causing the reboots.

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    Oh BlackBerry better know lol. They better.. I'm confident they do and that they're working on it. The thought rests nicely in my mind

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 02:10 AM
    I set my phone for Developer mode and got five straight days of no reboots. Then I did a manual restart to see what would happen and it went back to one-a-day. Developer mode or not. Fixes are as random as reboots.
    agp101 likes this.
    06-01-13 03:45 AM
    I set my phone for Developer mode and got five straight days of no reboots. Then I did a manual restart to see what would happen and it went back to one-a-day. Developer mode or not. Fixes are as random as reboots.
    Completely agree.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 10:09 AM
    My phone (STL100-3 on Rogers) was rebooting every night on charge. The last reboot was on May 24th. This reboot was initiated by myself after installing 10.1.3.2342. Nothing since.

I predict the random reboot issue will quietly go away just like the bold9900 bricking issue as software upgrades fix the problem(s).

My battery gets me through a work day and evening fairly easily. The phone is incredible and no random reboots for over a week now.

Success beating the random reboot-happy_camper_sticker-rfe0dc18e7386446787a9cc44d3da9ffe_v9waf_8byvr_512.jpg
    rasmadrak likes this.
    06-01-13 10:47 AM
30 12