Hey guys,

I'm having problems with streaming pretty much anything through my z10. Here are some examples:

Songza - plays maybe 2 mins of song, then skips to the next song.

Slacker through PlayBook and tethering - same thing... it will play maybe 2 mins, then skip to the next song.

I also tried to use wifi hotspot sharing to see if that would make a difference, but no. I also tried to use internet tethering with the playbook, but for some reason the playbook couldn't see the phone (even though it was connected with bridge). It's pretty frustrating.

Is anyone else having these problems? Any suggestions?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-13-13 04:08 PM
    I've never had this issue, nor have I seen anyone else report it. Seems like a connection problem or maybe the buttons getting pushed. Try going to youtube and playing a video. Does it also cut out after 2 minutes? Is it exactly 2 minutes, or "roughly"?
    02-13-13 04:10 PM
    I just tested youtube and it seems to work fine. It cuts out roughly after 2 mins. It feels to me that it buffers a portion of the song, then plays that portion, but when it tries to download the rest of song it craps out and the skips to the next song.

02-13-13 04:23 PM
    Sorry, to be clear... youtube does not cut out. It works fine. It's songza that cuts out after roughly 2 mins.

02-13-13 04:25 PM