Having some strange issues, but one of them is having my contact card listing the screen below.
    Strange issues with BBM on the Z10-img_00000045.jpg
    There is an "invite to bbm" on one with no PIN, then another one to invite myself to my own contact.

What even makes this stranger is that someone on my BBM list was able to contact my son, who has my Bold (after secure wipes on it) and this contact was only added after I got my Z10.
    He was able to see 2 pin numbers for me.
    02-15-13 01:43 PM
    Could be because both PINs are now tied to same BBID? Or did you associate your old BOLD to a different BBID already?
    02-15-13 01:58 PM
    Could be because both PINs are now tied to same BBID? Or did you associate your old BOLD to a different BBID already?
    This would be my first guess.
    02-15-13 02:10 PM
    I really should get some BBM contacts.. I must be one of the few who has had a BlackBerry for years, but has been stuck under the corporate block of using it... now with Balance it has been opened up.. but is bare
    02-15-13 02:13 PM
    Gave the Bold to my son after a secure wipe and he now has his BBid on it.
    Maybe because we got our contacts back using the blackberry ID, not adding them from a card etc.
    So yes, the old pin is already associated with a new BBid.
    02-15-13 03:20 PM
    Several possible simple explanations.

With your son, that's a common issue due to a loophole of sorts in BBM. You can link BBM contacts with regular contacts. When done properly, a device switch Even updates your new pin in their regular contact for you. If a contact saved your pin manually in their regular contact card for you, it can confuse BBM on their end. Can result in dual BBM contacts or other odd results.

As for your own contact, you are actually always able to add yourself to BBM ironically. I like to do that so I see my own profile updates, in case anything odd happens with a BBM connected app.
    Next, you'll notice at the bottom of your contact that it says Links (3). BB10 a dress book has probably linked your regular contact, BBM contact, and a third, maybe LinkedIn or Facebook.

Is the pin showing your current pin or an old one?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 04:47 PM
    Pin is showing my current one, the one that doesn't show a pin I presume is the other.
    02-16-13 09:19 AM
    At bottom of your contact hit the Links icon and see which accounts it lists.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-16-13 11:15 AM
    I am also experiencing a strange error.i moved my contacts from my bold 9790 to the z10. When I send messages to some of contacts, they remain undelivered or show that they have been delivered, but when you ask the recipient, he will say no message was sent to him. It happens to some contacts but others work fine. What could be the problem?
    05-07-13 02:28 PM
    Did you ever manually save a contact's PIN in your regular Contacts listing for that person?
    You're possibly sending your message to their old PIN. Have them text you their PIN (tell them to type mypin then a space in a text message) and compare the PINs.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-07-13 03:35 PM