So I thought I just had a quiet Gmail day bit after I checked elsewhere I noticed I had a bunch of unread messages. Nothing was delivered to my BlackBerry though. When this happened in the past I would open account settings and just save the details again which would verify settings and things would start working. This time not so lucky. I can send from Gmail okay but nothing is being received. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-14 09:58 PM
    So I thought I just had a quiet Gmail day bit after I checked elsewhere I noticed I had a bunch of unread messages. Nothing was delivered to my BlackBerry though. When this happened in the past I would open account settings and just save the details again which would verify settings and things would start working. This time not so lucky. I can send from Gmail okay but nothing is being received. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    Mine went through, but I wouldn't be surprised if google had a server blip in your area. Try to delete and re-add the account
    05-20-14 11:15 PM
    My buddy sane issue. Hard reset your phone. Hold both volume buttons till logo appears. Good to go. If not. Delete n Re add account.
    05-21-14 02:20 AM
    Didn't get to try your suggestions because when I got up everything was coming through. Thanks for the info though, added to my "file" for future use.
    05-21-14 05:55 AM
    Didn't get to try your suggestions because when I got up everything was coming through. Thanks for the info though, added to my "file" for future use.
    Gmail does have outages more often than is reasonable. It tends not to last too long, and rarely gets attention.
    05-21-14 06:06 AM