- CrackBerry User
- 75 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- PM me..
Stl100-1 cpu questions
I heard STL001 have OMAP CPU, but STL002 and STL003 models have Snapdragon. It is true? I guess it's true because Snapdragon CPU hold LTE modem too.
- 03-13-13, 03:30 PM #4
Geekbench 2 scores for the omap equipped z10 are between 1400 and 1500 points, the snapdragon version achieves 1900-2000.
However the GPU in the omap is supposedly a bit faster which doesn't really get tested in the geek bench so it might end up a tie in real world performance.
Omap has the 544 from Power and the snapdragon the adreno 225
Posted via CB10
- By tmag2005 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-09, 06:30 AM
- By jon_snow in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-09, 06:04 AM
- By randymeyskens in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-08, 04:03 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-07, 10:28 PM
- By pinkdaisy226 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-07, 07:22 PM