Anyone know if this is possible anymore? It was on the 9900, or is this not ever happening, or just not yet?
    04-23-13 04:19 PM
    Sorry for not understanding, but what do mean by "star" it?
    04-23-13 04:21 PM
    I'm coming from a Legacy BB and wasn't aware of this feature. What is the result when a gmail account is "starred?"
    Mattster723 likes this.
    04-23-13 04:22 PM
    You can flag it which I think puts it into remember. There may be an alternate way to do what you want.
    04-23-13 04:27 PM
    Sorry for not understanding, but what do mean by "star" it?
    As in adding a Star? On my 9900 it's one of the choices --just as if you were sitting at a desktop and using the email -- the star to mark it as important.
    04-23-13 04:27 PM
    When you star a mail it get flaged and goes to Remember. It is synced both ways with gmail.

Posted via CB10
    Mattster723 likes this.
    04-23-13 04:32 PM
    Oh, I see.

I think the Star equivalent is Mark as Flagged, as mentioned. Hold down on the email until the side menu on the right show up. Flag will be one of the options.

On the Storm, there was only a Flagged option, as well.
    Mattster723 likes this.
    04-23-13 04:32 PM
    As in adding a Star? On my 9900 it's one of the choices --just as if you were sitting at a desktop and using the email -- the star to mark it as important.
    Is this account integrated into Hub?

If so, while composing an email, long press on the space bar to hide the keyboard.
    That reveals the bottom option bar, including Importance, which I believe you're referring to.

Was that it?
    04-23-13 06:51 PM
    Is this account integrated into Hub?

If so, while composing an email, long press on the space bar to hide the keyboard.
    That reveals the bottom option bar, including Importance, which I believe you're referring to.

Was that it?
    I'm not sure if that is considered the same thing. The Star Feature on GMail puts the mail into a separate category.
    04-25-13 05:11 PM
    I'm not sure if that is considered the same thing. The Star Feature on GMail puts the mail into a separate category.
    Oh okay.
    I don't use gmail, so I didn't know what I didn't know... if that makes sense.

Sorry, can't help!
    04-25-13 05:27 PM
    No enhanced Gmail Support for BB10 I'd like to say yet because never is too depressing for me...

Flag = star
    Delete = archive
    File = label

Drawbacks:

1. No way to true delete messages though honestly I'm really happy archive works despite the wording being unintuitive ti what it's actually doing.
    2. One folder at a time results in labels not working as conveniently as they should.
    3. Gmail syncing is now through IMAP and is still a bit buggy. In some ways it is better than legacy BlackBerry in the sense that it is true two way syncing no matter whether you take action online or on your BlackBerry. But I have noticed the read/unread status doesn't always sync up.

~STV
    Elite1 and ehcanuck like this.
    04-25-13 05:35 PM
    No enhanced Gmail Support for BB10 I'd like to say yet because never is too depressing for me...

Flag = star
    Delete = archive
    File = label

Drawbacks:

1. No way to true delete messages though honestly I'm really happy archive works despite the wording being unintuitive ti what it's actually doing.
    2. One folder at a time results in labels not working as conveniently as they should.
    3. Gmail syncing is now through IMAP and is still a bit buggy. In some ways it is better than legacy BlackBerry in the sense that it is true two way syncing no matter whether you take action online or on your BlackBerry. But I have noticed the read/unread status doesn't always sync up.

~STV
    Thanks for that. I've also noticed the read and unread do not sync up like they did on my android devices but it gets the job done.

Vancouver Canucks "our team, our way"
    04-25-13 06:36 PM
    I know flagging in BB10 Hub marks the Gmail with a star, but does Gmail starring result in flagged in the BB10 Hub?
    06-09-14 05:52 PM