So it looks like they are starting to take notice and announce they will get the BB z10???
    this is good news, but I have to ask where did you see this.
    02-03-13 06:12 AM
    Me& my wife just submitted it. Really really want to carry the Z10!

I can't wait to swap my Galaxy S3 for the z10. Same for my wife. She also has the S3.
    02-03-13 08:18 AM
    My girlfriend n i use sprint, we both have the iphone5, but once i show her the z10 and show her some preview she say im starting to like that bb. I used to use the bb for yrs(my fav phone) but i had to switch to sprint in oct, now im waiting for the q10 and exchange my iphone for the q10. I miss my bold, i miss my physical keyboard.
    02-03-13 08:29 AM
    Leave and take your number with you. I did a year and a half ago when they tried to extort an extra $40 per month for my 4 lines to upgrade to new BlackBerry devices (even though they weren't 4G), and because they wouldn't let me turn my International BlackBerry service on/off only when I travelled like I used to be able to. Also other carriers gave me a much better selection of World Phones. With number portability you have no reason to stay with any one carrier anymore if they stop meeting your needs in either cost, services, or device availability.
    02-03-13 10:46 AM
    So it looks like they are starting to take notice and announce they will get the BB z10???
    This is the only encouraging news I can find. Keep up the pressure and hopefully something will get announced this week! Petition is close to 1000 signatures
    Attached Thumbnails Sprint customers are in a uproar over no Z10 rumors..-twitter-screenshot.jpg  
    02-03-13 10:54 AM
    Facebook page for the cause: http://www.facebook.com/SprintZ10
    02-03-13 12:40 PM
    Facebook page for the cause: http://www.facebook.com/SprintZ10
    Good idea, liked and left a post. the more we push the sooner they may get the message.
    02-03-13 01:14 PM
    Interesting. I have been with Sprint a very long time. Just based on speaking with Sprint about my upgrades and phone choices in the past 10 years, they do have a pretty strong base of Blackberry users. They have told me that their BB users love their keyboards. Perhaps that is why they are going with the Q10 first, to keep in line with their user base?
    02-03-13 02:40 PM
    That make sense if they want to focus on their physical keyboard customers however they need to bring and retain new customers and is better to offer the 2 than just 1.
    02-03-13 04:04 PM
    That make sense if they want to focus on their physical keyboard customers however they need to bring and retain new customers and is better to offer the 2 than just 1.
    Yes, and remember Sprint is only worried about their bottom line, not Blackberry's so of course they will release first what they think their customers would want more. I do think Sprint will offer both, they always offered the full line of Blackberry phones.
    02-03-13 04:18 PM
    Interesting. I have been with Sprint a very long time. Just based on speaking with Sprint about my upgrades and phone choices in the past 10 years, they do have a pretty strong base of Blackberry users. They have told me that their BB users love their keyboards. Perhaps that is why they are going with the Q10 first, to keep in line with their user base?
    I am on sprint and I went from a QWERTY curve to a Torch, and i love my touchscreen. this is just an excuse. Remember they are REQUIRED to buy 4.1 BILLION Iphones each quarter. they do not want anything on their shelves that makes the Iphone sell less that they need to make their bottom line. this works out to 6.25 MILLION Iphones every 3 months. That is why Iphone sells so many each quarter.

I have seen where people are not saying that the Z10 may hit sprint in May, even if that is true, i figure that most people will jump ship as soon as TMO, Big Red and ATT release it.
    02-03-13 04:37 PM
    I am on sprint and I went from a QWERTY curve to a Torch, and i love my touchscreen. this is just an excuse. Remember they are REQUIRED to buy 4.1 BILLION Iphones each quarter. they do not want anything on their shelves that makes the Iphone sell less that they need to make their bottom line. this works out to 6.25 MILLION Iphones every 3 months. That is why Iphone sells so many each quarter.

I have seen where people are not saying that the Z10 may hit sprint in May, even if that is true, i figure that most people will jump ship as soon as TMO, Big Red and ATT release it.
    Understood, but please, do you really believe selling the Z10 is going to impact the iPhone? I still am standing firmly on the fact that Sprint's bottom line comes first and the Q10 is what they think customers will want. I am really not sure how many people would leave Sprint if the Z10 comes out in May and not now or in March. Nor do I think Sprint will care. My upgrade is on March 1st. If I want the Z10 and it is confirmed it is coming in May, I will just wait. I see no reason to jump ship to another carrier. But that is just me. Maybe I am in the minority.
    02-03-13 04:58 PM
    this is true, I have the 9930 and love the keyboard, but I should also be able to choose which Blackberry phone I want to use, they have a stronge base of Blackberry users, then they should be listening to what they want , the Q10 looks like a great phone and has me think twice, but I really want the Z10, and a phone company not caring it because it will interfer with their iphone sales is wrong.
    02-03-13 09:17 PM
    I signed the petition. I went to look at the signatures and was a bit amazed. Why would anyone sign it anonymous? That is a wasted response.
    02-04-13 12:54 AM
    This is the only encouraging news I can find. Keep up the pressure and hopefully something will get announced this week! Petition is close to 1000 signatures
    I got the same canned responses from @Sprint when I asked them about the Z10 and availability. Fuming at this moment. Awaiting the first carrier to announce Z10 availability. Then I say "bye-bye" Sprint. They seriously messed up on this one.
    02-04-13 01:15 AM
    Remember they are REQUIRED to buy 4.1 BILLION Iphones each quarter.
    Make that 4.1 MILLION. Sprint would have to sell three phones a year to every person on earth to hit 4.1 billion in quarterly sales.
    taz323 likes this.
    02-04-13 02:57 AM
    Make that 4.1 MILLION. Sprint would have to sell three phones a year to every person on earth to hit 4.1 billion in quarterly sales.
    hence they are so tight lipped about Z10.
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    02-04-13 07:52 AM
    NO Z10???........BYE Sprint ......PERIOD
    02-04-13 07:57 AM
    Hello,

I've got to say this is maddening. If Sprint Really DOESN'T carry the Z10, I'm going to have to jump ship (after about 13 years), because I'm REALLY sick of Sprint's record of dragging their feet with Hardware. They helped kill the AWESOME Palm Pre, and apparently aren't carrying the Windows Phones, and now...Z10.

This really sucks, because I think Sprint has a pretty good Unlimited Data plan, and I really am not looking forward to the switch. But if they don't announce the Z10 in a reasonable time frame, there will be no choice.

KAM
    02-04-13 08:16 AM
    I've been telling people to calm down, they are testing Z 10s. And they're hoping to get the Q 10 out of the barn quickly, too.
    If the specs for the CDMA Z10 only supports Verizon's LTE, how exactly are they testing on Sprint? Unless Sprint got them to build a 5th Z10 no one knows about or it'd be some kind of follow up to the Z10?
    02-04-13 01:54 PM
45 12