Camera is not that big of an issue, change the aspect ratio to 4:3 and you get better quality and it is not that bad to start with. Nothing an update can't make even better, and my phone is going through the flat-charge cycle at the moment so I can't comment on battery life until it settles, there aren't many apps YET but new ones and updates for existing arriving everyday. Have a go on one and then decide if its for you.
    02-03-13 09:17 AM
    The best thing for you to do, if you're carrier has a grace period to try a phone for a certain number of days is to do that. Take the phone home, use it for a few days, check this forum frequently for tips and help, and maybe you'll want to keep it. Keep in mind however, that this is truly just the first iteration of a brand new OS. It's not as mature as BB OS7 or iOS or android. So by picking up the Z10 you are in effect an early adopter and should expect some bugs. It's normal for a new OS.

With that said, as long as your expectations are reasonable and don't expect this phone to cure cancer, I think you would be ok.
    Spawn12 likes this.
    02-03-13 09:18 AM
    I think my expectations are reasonable, maybe thats why I am dissapointed in what I'm reading. This was the phone to save Blackberry and make them a compeditor in the Smartphone market. It just seems this is a phone with sub par tech (with the exception of the keyboard)say early 2011. With phones emereging now with 13mp cameras, HD sceens, and quad core processors. It makes it hard to be a diehard. Also, I just found out that most new android phones have the led notification too (another thing that kept me with BB).I will still continue to read and educate myself more with BB10 and the Z10, but I think BB should have put out a more up-to-date product to save the company.
    02-04-13 05:31 AM
28 12