- CrackBerry Newbie
- 4 Posts
Speed Dial icon change
Can someone please tell me how to change the icon image .... for the speed dial voice mail button?
For the speed dial phone numbers, it seems easier, but not sure how to do it for the voice mail icon.
Thanks in advance.
- CrackBerry Master
02-25-2013, 08:14 PM #2
- 1,407 Posts
You can't change the voice mail icon, but you can create a contact called "Voice mail" and add a picture there. If there is a "pause" somewhere in the number, the picture/icon will either not appear, or disappear in any case (bug).Z10
Steve - Besadmin
- 02-25-2013, 08:21 PM #3
i'll go one further and say you can delete the preset voicemail button and create another in your phone book/contacts and assign it to the original button, you could put a nicer pic there as well
PS, delete with a slow press - trash can.
- By musser15 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2009, 04:01 PM
- By Alex015 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2009, 05:29 PM
- By glvn60 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2009, 04:25 PM
- By BigDaddyShoo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:31 PM
- By jay26th in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:15 PM