Exactly. Software development is turning away from lengthy waterfall approaches to development and moving towards Scrum Agile methodologies. Software enhancement and bug fixes lend themselves quite readily to Scrum Agile. Six week development cycles would get the most egregious flaws first. Percent key in the calculator.....returning customisation to notifications and profiles in stages....adding a FARKING BATTERY MONITOR......
    If only developing software for smartphones on hundreds of carriers was as simple as just burping out a buzz phrase you just read on a Dev blog.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 04:39 PM
    If only developing software for smartphones on hundreds of carriers was as simple as just burping out a buzz phrase you just read on a Dev blog.

Posted via CB10
    If only you knew what little you know about what I do you would realize what an asinine remark that was.

Posted via CB10
    jonty12 likes this.
    04-01-13 05:04 PM
    If only you knew what little you know about what I do you would realize what an asinine remark that was.

Posted via CB10
    I know you're over simplifying the size of the task of releasing iterations of BB10 by relating it to your small project (in comparison to the size of BB10). But yeah, your 35 man team could churn out BB10 better and faster? If any comment is asinine, it's yours.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:14 PM
    I know you're over simplifying the size of the task of releasing iterations of BB10 by relating it to your small project (in comparison to the size of BB10). But yeah, your 35 man team could churn out BB10 better and faster? If any comment is asinine, it's yours.

Posted via CB10
    Oh baby
    REALLY? Do you REALLY want to do this???
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 04-02-13 at 02:47 AM.
    04-01-13 06:30 PM
    That's enough you two. I'LL TURN THIS THREAD RIGHT AROUND!!! I MEAN IT!!!

Posted via BBCBZ10
    04-01-13 08:15 PM
    i am having problems to upgrade my black berry firmware, i do not have the latest version, but seem it notify me i do. any solution ? because if i do not update it i wont be able to download what app
    04-01-13 08:27 PM
    I think people are judging Blackberry by past experience. I've had my Z10 a month since just before the launch here in Malaysia - and I think progress has been enormous leaps and bounds. Since the phone debuted, apps have increased dramatically - tweaks have been sent out. Not being a fanboy - but I think they're on the ball. ALTHOUGH - I wish they would harass key app developers to step up to the plate for the Blackberry 10 platform.
    Key app devs is my only issue. Taking too long. Well I lied. Mine is unlocked and I can't change the APN for travel #sucks

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 08:55 PM
    As far as I know, 10.1 is more for Q10 but it will be some improvement for Z10 also. But I think this will be not significant for Z10.
    04-01-13 09:06 PM
    I don't know why people are complaining so much. I ha e had 2 updates since I got my z10 Feb 5th (Canadian launch) and they OS has improved alot. Just be patient people. Updates will come. They never announced when 10.1 would be released anyway so people can't say it's delayed if a release date was never announced. If BlackBerry is saying 10.1 is done but they are adding a few more things to it before releasing it, that is fine by me. I having such a great experience with my z10 so far. Loving BlackBerry 10.

# bb10believe

BlackBerry Z10 and 32gb PlayBook
    04-01-13 09:15 PM
    My insider tells me whats NOT in 10.1:
    no battery % icon
    no headless apps
    no time reminder in remember

Though this is not finalized yet
    bertcella likes this.
    04-01-13 09:30 PM
    The one feature I'm dying for is battery percentage

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-01-13 10:22 PM
    The one feature I'm dying for is battery percentage

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    once headless apps come out, it will be solved (for $3 maybe)
    04-01-13 10:33 PM
    When is that happening

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-01-13 10:53 PM
    When is that happening

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    TBA
    04-01-13 10:54 PM
    Would be better if it was part of OS software

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    04-01-13 10:57 PM
    The only thing even close to a 10.1 date came from Michael Clewley and he said something like: "A feature release is coming in Spring"

That's it. That's all that has been said officially. BlackBerry scoop - leaks -dupe or whatever he she goes by is anything BUT credible.

Spring is here but still has some months left to it. It will get here when it gets here and it will feature what it features. Until then its all just a guessing game. I've learned from reading CrackBerry that folks with friends at BlackBerry and inside info are about as reliable as BlackBerryScoop.
    04-01-13 11:15 PM
    That's enough you two. I'LL TURN THIS THREAD RIGHT AROUND!!! I MEAN IT!!!

Posted via BBCBZ10
    Steroids can have such an effect on people.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 11:53 PM
    http://www.bbin.in/en/2013/04/05/wha...source=twitter

Came across this.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 10:59 AM
    What

Came across this.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    Nothing about 30 day email retention? Ridiculous. Do they not want us to buy the phone? Who cares about a dark theme when there are more important features?
    04-05-13 11:19 AM
    -Hope it includes the properties like it was mention on top.
    -Also the profiles where you can adjust the sound for each profile. And add a different color led.
    -Fix the email thing. Which it refreshes 15 min I use to love how fast i use to get my emails on my 9900
    -also add the option on where you want to save the file.
    -The hub can get annoying alot of the time. When you clear a notification and still have to go to the hub and clear it to.. same with text. You have to go back and re enter so the message gets clear..
    -the keyboard also needs a few tweaks.
    The option to download a video from fb. As it was on the older phones.

Thats only a few things that will be good if is corrected.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 11:54 AM
    And i forgot an important one.
    More features for the camera. Panorama, silent cam,

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:00 PM
    And i forgot an important one.
    More features for the camera. Panorama, silent cam,

Posted via CB10
    Both are available in app form today.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 12:25 PM
    Nothing about 30 day email retention? Ridiculous. Do they not want us to buy the phone? Who cares about a dark theme when there are more important features?
    Non way to know how accurate leaks like this are or how inclusive. I think we need to wait to really know. If that's all it is then I'm disappointed. Although I'm trying to be mindful that this is a brand new OS keeping in mind the condition of most other new releases like the original BlackBerry OS, IPhone 1, first Droid etc. I may be expecting too much for them to act on major issues this fast. I DO hope they get to these things. GM thought they could tell customers what they wanted and that didn't work so well. They started listening and they're selling cars again. So if it's going to take time, OK but I hope BlackBerry is listening.

Steve, Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 02:24 PM
    You're gonna love 10.2 then

woowwww calm down the rate of updates please : in a year or so people will ask me why my z10 have bbos13 if we keep that rate

i said the next ''big update should be simply 10.1.0.1

we slow down the numbers not the improvements!!
    04-05-13 09:47 PM
149 ... 456