I read somewhere, (it wont have been on twitter for my Z10 as I can't get it to work properly) forgive me if I'm wrong that ZIM had agreed a 1,000,000 unit deal with someone...........that's going to be one million very disappointed people, if my experience is anything to go by - sorry to be so negative, castigate me if you wish, but such is my frustration that my Z10 just aint living up to expectation, or comparison to what went before it (speaking from over 10 yrs experience with various BB;s).

I'll go home now ;-(
    sgxbb likes this.
    03-18-13 02:35 PM
    What kind of troubles do you have ?
    Maybe someone can help you a bit...

I read somewhere, (it wont have been on twitter for my Z10 as I can't get it to work properly) forgive me if I'm wrong that ZIM had agreed a 1,000,000 unit deal with someone...........that's going to be one million very disappointed people, if my experience is anything to go by - sorry to be so negative, castigate me if you wish, but such is my frustration that my Z10 just aint living up to expectation, or comparison to what went before it (speaking from over 10 yrs experience with various BB;s).

I'll go home now ;-(
    03-18-13 02:43 PM

I'll go home now ;-(
    What is ZIM and when did BBRY start outsourcing them to sell the Z10?
    Since you have not presented a specific issue for assistance aside from a general statement of not being able to get Twitter to work properly, I must tend to think your closing sentence is most appropriate.
    sosof likes this.
    03-18-13 02:45 PM
    Yes "ZIM" did do that. I'm also happy to hear that you can speak for 1 million people as well.

Posted via CB10
    sgxbb likes this.
    03-18-13 02:45 PM
    What is ZIM and when did BBRY start outsourcing them to sell the Z10?
    Since you have not presented a specific issue for assistance aside from a general statement of not being able to get Twitter to work properly, I must tend to think your closing sentence is most appropriate.
    He means RIM I'd imagine. Although yeah you are right BBRY is the way to go since that is its name. also as far as I'm concerned no out sourcing has happened. If it did it be major freaking news.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 02:47 PM

I'll go home now ;-(
    I can certainly see that you are having troubles, as you can't spell worth a dime. If you take so little time in making sure that your writing is proper, then I can't see you taking the time to actually learn how to use the Z10.
    03-18-13 03:03 PM

I'll go home now ;-(
    ZIM is trying to beat Mango and Humanoid while Toyokia and Doors watch! SAYY WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *doinkyy doink doink doink doink
    03-18-13 03:09 PM
    How are you being negative when you having listed any details on these horrible experiences.

Let's get down to it shall we? Why don't u try airing your grievances with the zed and I'm sure the wonderful community here will try and help you trouble shoot.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-18-13 03:12 PM
    I picked up an iphone 5 today and tried to send a secure email through it while listening to youtube at the same time in the background.

It failed at both in under 34 seconds.

Based on my experience with iPhone5 I suppose there's going to be a lot of disappointed iPhone5 users then, according to your superb logic?

-Chris-
    03-18-13 03:21 PM
    03-18-13 03:22 PM
    Think the OP went home as he stated in the original post...
    03-18-13 03:26 PM
    did someone just troll in here, thought I could smell under the bridge trolls. sniff sniff no that just BS I smell.

Trouble with twitter, how can you have trouble with the absolute most easy app to set up. You put in your credentials and it does the rest. Go to BBRY World and swipe to the right, select MY WORLD, then go to your apps and games, hit the three dots in the lower right and check for updates. Twitter works awesome for me. Maybe you dont have anyone following you and that's why you think it's not working correctly....
    sosof and boss_hog like this.
    03-18-13 03:31 PM
    I think he's trying to show us that people with "issues" are the only ones that aren't happy with BlackBerry.
    Thank you, now go home :P

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 03:32 PM
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-18-13 03:41 PM
    Such a lolworthy thread...I guess everyone that has bought a z10 in the past month or so should return it because according to the OP we should all be disappointed lol.

Right I'm taking my z10 back, who's with me??...anyone?? ANYONE???

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 03:43 PM
    I think he's trying to show us that people with "issues" are the only ones that aren't happy with BlackBerry.
    Thank you, now go home :P
    Posted via CB10

He went, right after he finished typing..didnt u see?
    03-18-13 03:43 PM
    I picked up an iphone 5 today and tried to send a secure email through it while listening to youtube at the same time in the background.

Based on my experience with iPhone5 I suppose there's going to be a lot of disappointed iPhone5 users then, according to your superb logic?

-Chris-
    How can this be?
    A guest on the cbc national said that the iphone multi tasks better than the Z10.
    But I wonder if they have even used a Z10.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 03:50 PM

-Chris-
    You must have been doing it wrong. Because, you know, if it doesn't work on an iPhone product, it's because you are doing something wrong.

Or, it's just the wrong piece of fruit!
    BerryWizard likes this.
    03-18-13 03:56 PM
    The point of this post is what??? why people do not try to solve their issues as opposed to just complaining about them on the board is beyond me...,. 7 whole posts and nothing good to say.... Hmm... need to check the calendar to see if it is "if Trollls are in season "......
    03-18-13 03:58 PM
    How can this be?
    A guest on the cbc national said that the iphone multi tasks better than the Z10.
    But I wonder if they have even used a Z10.

Posted via CB10

If you heard it on CBC, there's a pretty good chance the opposite is true.
    03-18-13 04:02 PM
    I would not be surprised to learn that some of these trolls are actually Apple/Google paid rogues. If you have all that cash in the bank, you can certainly afford it.

They know Z10 is for real, and may not want to take any chances.

FYI: Blackberry did receive an order for 1 million Z10s for an undisclosed carrier. That, alone, is really good news.
    03-18-13 04:02 PM
    a hole lol
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    03-18-13 04:03 PM
    He went, right after he finished typing..didnt u see?
    Fine fine... "Stay Home"

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 04:04 PM
    OP has 7 posts.... nuff said
    03-18-13 04:10 PM
    "You're not holding it right!"
    -Zim

I'm going home now..

WTF???? Moderators, please close and bury this thread since it doesn't make sense whatsoever. It's embarrassing and I'm now tending to agree with the other faithful members that there should be a minimum # of threads for a newbie before he or she opens their first thread.
    03-18-13 04:11 PM
51 123