It appears that after the latest update, the contacts sync is working since as soon as I entered my google account into Z10, it started syncing.

however, 2 things caught my eye:

1 - I am getting most of my contacts listed 3 or 4 times in my Z10's contacts/address book.
    2 - My friends that has a web address listed in their contacts, the web address comes up as "http\://" and then the address. As a result, when i click on their address link it doesn't go to their website, but does a search instead.

I checked my google contacts in my email, and I neither have any of my contacts multiple times, nor websites are written wrong.

Can you guys check if you have these issues? If you do or if you did, I'd appreciate if you can let me know what you did to solve it.

Thx!
    03-22-13 10:20 PM
    I deleted the contacts in the account settings for contacts and re added it by typing in my email address and that fixed the doubles

Posted via CB10
    03-23-13 02:02 AM
    Thanks. I did the same as well as a battery pull (not sure if the pull was needed) and that took care of it.

However the website addresses are still being transferred with the wrong format.
    03-23-13 09:05 AM