Wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this, it just started happening this afternoon...the "spark" for a new message/update on the apps isn't going away after reading the message, happening with text, bbm, facebook, pretty much everything. I restarted and they were cleared, but then went back to being stuck after new notifications came in.

Also, one other thing...I have two notifications in the hub from BeWeather that I can't read or delete...if I try to read them I get "Notification card has failed to receive invoke data." If I try to delete or mark as read, they just remain there unread.
    02-18-13 09:36 PM
    Yes my bbm does that with no new messages
    02-18-13 09:38 PM
    Wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this, it just started happening this afternoon...the "spark" for a new message/update on the apps isn't going away after reading the message, happening with text, bbm, facebook, pretty much everything. I restarted and they were cleared, but then went back to being stuck after new notifications came in.

Also, one other thing...I have two notifications in the hub from BeWeather that I can't read or delete...if I try to read them I get "Notification card has failed to receive invoke data." If I try to delete or mark as read, they just remain there unread.
    Try resetting the Hub by sliding your finger down 5 times in a row on the upper right corner. Not sure about stuck notifications Splat, usually when you open them via the Hub it clears it.
    02-18-13 09:39 PM
    Second restart and now everything is operating normally again...looking forward to the first bug fix update (though this was my first real annoyance)
    02-18-13 09:58 PM
    I found that if you open the apps you mentioned with the notification spark from the icon the spark stays. If you open them from the hub the spark goes away. Found this out with twitter and facebook
    02-18-13 11:42 PM
    I found that if you open the apps you mentioned with the notification spark from the icon the spark stays. If you open them from the hub the spark goes away. Found this out with twitter and facebook
    Yeah I noticed that too sometimes
    02-18-13 11:52 PM
    Yes this happens with me too...When I restart the phone the notification is cleared, then I will get an e-mail to my Gmail account and from that point forward I won't be able to clear the "spark" notification; unless I restart the phone/HUB....Its frustrating but what can I do!
    02-18-13 11:59 PM
    It was the same on my 9800. The notification on Facebook items only went away when the update was opened under the messages, mot when they were read in Facebook

Posted via CB10
    02-19-13 12:47 AM
    I think it has to do with some bugs of Active Frames. Typically the asterisk remains while active frame is open too.

I know there are instances where it remains even after closing the app's active frame too...
    02-25-13 05:35 PM