When you click the icon on the setting slide down menu for Notifications, it goes to silent by default-

This is after a reboot, or battery pull.

In OS7, you would hit the "Q" button and it would go to "Vibrate" from "Normal" or whatever profile you chose when going away from "Normal".

In BB10, I go to the notification menu and choose "Vibrate". On subsequent presses of the icon, it toggles between "Vibrate" and "Normal", until you either reboot or battery-pull, when it goes to "Silent" instead of "Vibrate", where I last set it.

I am sure this is a bug and not the intended design. I am sure it is suppose to toggle between "Normal" and the last profile the user set it to.
    02-23-13 04:22 PM
    I have not seen this behavior. Yes - sometimes it does toggle between Normal and Silent, but it should toggle between your "last" setting and normal.

For example, If you set the last sound profile to Vibrate or anything other than normal, it should toggle between that last setting and normal. This should not require a reboot.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 04:39 PM
    It does NOT require a reboot. It's what happens AFTER a reboot or battery pull.
    02-23-13 04:46 PM
    It does NOT require a reboot. It's what happens AFTER a reboot or battery pull.
    Ok, ok. I misread the post. You found a minor bug...confirmed

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 05:05 PM
    Most of the bugs are minor, but still bugs and still annoying!
    02-23-13 05:44 PM