Pretty interesting reviews and not all previous BB users which is great to see.

BlackBerry Z10 - Black cell phone from AT&T
    04-09-13 05:35 PM
    The Z 10 is starting to open some eyes and sales should increase. The only factor that would hinder the sales on my opinion is BlackBerry themselves not fixing issues the device has in a reasonable period of time. As long as the reviews are positive so should sales!

Posted via CB10
    drydenshabsfan and jdhooghe like this.
    04-09-13 05:45 PM
    The Z 10 is starting to open some eyes and sales should increase. The only factor that would hinder the sales on my opinion is BlackBerry themselves not fixing issues the device has in a reasonable period of time. As long as the reviews are positive so should sales!

Posted via CB10

Agree 100% thankfully I have not experianced any of the issues to date. I am also very happy to report the phone is built quite well and is sturdy and stands up to my abuse. It has been tossed across the tile floor at the gym dropped off the table at physio dropped on the concrete steps and on my driveway. The joys of doing things with just one arm lol. To date a small mark on one corner and no other issues at all solid build quality just like my previous BBs.
    04-09-13 05:49 PM
    Excellent! Now for more marketing. Now if BlackBerry would read those and take note of some of the issues people are having and the features that are missing(the ones people on here give so much **** to other people for) the Z10 has a great chance of being the top phone!
    04-09-13 07:43 PM
    WOW those people are pretty happy!
    04-09-13 07:56 PM
    95 reviews and 5 stars. looks like the end consumer is having a way different view than the so-called reviewers
    04-09-13 08:12 PM
    Yeah all the reviews from carriers I've seen was overwhelmingly positive which is a great sign. Just need to get more people to give it a fair shot. I've checked reviews on a Telus Rogers CNET amazon tmobile Bell and at&t. If you have a moment I suggest you leave one for your own carrier. It might help give potential users better insight than the superficial biased reviews by various US media outlets.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-09-13 08:56 PM
    Be interesting to know if BBRY does actually look at this stuff and not likeley but if the so called tech experts that gave it the poo poo have even bothered to look at real world comments from customers. Especially those moving from other platforms.
    04-10-13 12:09 AM
    Too many bears shorting the stock. They don't make money on positive BlackBerry news. They're too busy trying to recoup lost money in APPL stock and cover their options. They will even willingly spread misinformation and straight up lie if that will push the stock price down.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-10-13 04:23 AM
    Be interesting to know if BBRY does actually look at this stuff and not likeley but if the so called tech experts that gave it the poo poo have even bothered to look at real world comments from customers. Especially those moving from other platforms.
    Apparently Thorstein checks CB occasionally from the last interview Kevin did with him.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    04-10-13 04:24 AM
    Too many bears shorting the stock. They don't make money on positive BlackBerry news. They're too busy trying to recoup lost money in APPL stock and cover their options. They will even willingly spread misinformation and straight up lie if that will push the stock price down.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Very true the US markets try to push up crapple due to it being an American company.
    04-10-13 08:16 AM