I've gone and bourt a HTC One mini, cause of the lastest sofware (Kit Kat), and also im starting to get a bit tired of my z10 because there's nothing big happening, I put the lastest leak on, and still can't play most games, any suggestions on the HTC?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 12:44 PM
    I've gone and bourt a HTC One mini, cause of the lastest sofware (Kit Kat), and also im starting to get a bit tired of my z10 because there's nothing big happening, I put the lastest leak on, and still can't play most games, any suggestions on the HTC?

Posted via CB10
    Post somewhere else about the HTC, pleaase. Different forum for that.
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    04-01-14 12:46 PM
    Oh no! Please come back! The Z10 is better, you should keep using it, we need you!

There, 'that what you wanted to read?

BlackBerry 101 - Help Channel
    04-01-14 12:50 PM
    Asking about an Android device? Better go to the Android Central forum
    04-01-14 12:53 PM
    Glad that you "bourt" another phone.

If you want sympathy don't think you'll find it here.

Bye.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 01:01 PM
    This is not the place for this thread. It should be in one of the following threads. Check next time, if there is a next time OP, it's been mentioned several times and there is a sticky in this forum that's hard to miss.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-here-260887/

or

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-798807/
    FF22 likes this.
    04-01-14 01:21 PM

Posted via CB10
    Eh, if you want to get an HTC One, you should get the One or the "All new One".

As for the Z10, I did notice the game I mostly play doesn't work on even the 10.2.1 update though so I'm still stuck lugging around an Android tablet when I want to play it. Oh well. If by "tired" you mean you want to play mobile games then yeah, the Z10 isn't the best for you. If you "tired" you mean the OS is boring, I'm surprised.

The only thing I miss from Android (now that I have 10.2.1) are the far superior voice commands and apps.
    04-01-14 01:21 PM