I don't know what happened but today I opened the music app to listen to music but on every song I tapped on it gives me this
    songs problem-img_20150830_202404.png

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 01:24 PM
    have you taken your SD card out of your phone and reinserted it?
    08-30-15 05:10 PM
    Perform a hard reset on your device.
    Press and hold the power button, after the count down reaches zero, release the power button, and wait one minute.
    Remove the battery, wait twenty seconds, and replace the battery.
    Then press the power button for one click, the device will boot back up.

This process deleted all caches, removed apps and services from running memory, and shuts down all services. This does not delete or remove apps or files from the device, just stuff that is running in the back ground. This generally fixes any glitchy or bugged apps or services.
    It is normal for the device to be sluggish and glitchy for up to five minutes after it has booted back up, as the system will be rebuilding caches, scanning for media, and restarting background apps and services.
    Just let is set for about five minutes, then see if the media play work correctly.
    08-30-15 05:12 PM
    Happened to me last week after I cleaned my phone I just did a hard restart and the songs loaded again

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    08-30-15 10:34 PM
    It happens to me every other day. A reboot helps always, but it's getting worse, meaning that I get this error more often then a week ago (like that song) and then a month ago.

It's a problem that I never had on 10.2. I also don't understand why this problem occurs that often nowadays. Still two months more to go on my contract and I'm leaving blackberry for something else (just can't cope with the problems anymore) , so this problem isn't bothering me.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 12:28 AM