It's much easier when you have the phone in the horizontal fashion. I know this is probably not news to most but it has been a big deal for me. Typing speed and accuracy just isn't as pronounced for me when doing it in the vertical manner on the Z10.

Now typing is actually a lot more enjoyable after this little discovery. I can actually type faster than I normally do with any keyboard thanks to the predictive testing and spelling fixes.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK)
    04-05-13 02:23 PM
    I tried it that way a few times and though the keys are easier to navigate i don't like holding the phone that way to type. Less comfortable in my hand and less stable. Glad it works for you. I am dying to have a physical keyboard again but not willing to give up the larger screen so q10 not an option for me. I am so hoping for a portrait slider in the future like my torch.
    teafordgang likes this.
    04-05-13 02:39 PM
    Prefer portrait mode to landscape mode much better. Yes the keypad is larger in landscape mode, but holding it like that is not great for typing I find. Anyway, with the predictive text and flicking I find I can type gibberish and my Z10 still understands easily what I am trying to type! : )

Posted via CB10 using my awesome BB Z10
    04-05-13 02:49 PM